Chapter 9: First night together

Mild steamy 😉

A pair of green, ruby-like eyes are staring at me intently.

I've always seen a composed expression on his picturesque face, but at this moment, he looks like a disheveled man who has found his treasure again. Pure relief and joy intertwine in his expression. I, too, have found my solace in his lap.

Memories flood my mind like a river breaking free from a dam. I can see his face clearly—Xavier, my light, my guardian angel.

He has been there from the very beginning, a constant presence in my life, protecting me through the chaos of my family and the tumult of high-class society.

When I was kidnapped, feeling powerless despite all my abilities, it felt like a nightmare. The fear, the helplessness, the way my world turned upside down in an instant.

But then, like a beacon of hope, there was Xavier. He came for me, his determination burning bright. His touch, his scent cutting through the darkness that surrounded me.

Now, I feel safe again, like a child wrapped in the warmth of a blanket on a cold winter night. The memories of our time together rush back, each one a reminder of the bond we share.

I remember the way he would lift me onto his shoulders, my laughter ringing out as we explored the world together.

The park, the trees, the endless sky—everything felt so vast and full of possibility when I was with him.

He taught me how to ride a bike, his steady hands guiding me until I found my balance.

I can still feel the thrill of that first ride, the wind in my hair, and the way he cheered for me as I pedaled away, a sense of freedom I had never known before.

I can’t help but reflect on everything he has done for me. He was more than just a guardian; he was my anchor, my compass.

Every lesson he taught me, every moment we shared, has shaped who I am today. I remember the late-night talks, the laughter, the tears, and the way he always seemed to know what I needed, even when I didn’t.

I close my eyes and let the memories wash over me, a bittersweet tide of love and loss.

As I piece together the fragments of my past, I realize that no matter what happens next, I carry him with me—his love, his lessons, and the unbreakable bond we forged through every challenge we faced together.

His melodious voice breaks through the haze that envelops my mind, pulling me from the depths of my daze.

“Are you okay?” he asks, concern lacing his tone.

“As you can see,” I reply, attempting to muster a smile, but the effort feels futile. My throat is parched, my mouth dry as sandpaper, and my lips cracked and sore.

Xavier moves swiftly, unbinding the restraints that hold me captive, his fingers deft and gentle.

Then he speaks into his phone for what feels like an eternity, his voice a distant echo as I struggle to piece together the fragments of my memory.

When he returns, he offers me a cup of warm water, the liquid soothing against my parched throat.

But then, his voice turns sharp, cutting through the remnants of my confusion, “You dare to be a drunkard at a party like this! Are you always this stupid, or did your mind suddenly malfunction?”

His words strike a chord deep within me, a familiar echo that resonates in the corners of my mind.

But the effects of the aphrodisiac course through my veins, igniting a fire that leaves me restless and uncomfortable. I groan, the sound escaping my lips like a plea for help.