Chapter 3: Banished!!!

As the leader of the archangels, Michael is revered by all angels. He is tall and strong, with long golden hair and piercing sapphire blue eyes. His pure white wings have a sparkling golden hue.

His chamber is a sacred place of pure light and divine energy, radiates love and protection. One can only imagine the grandeur and magnificence of this vast space. The true essence of this chamber lies in its simplicity and sacredness. It exudes a sense of peace and serenity.

The walls are adorned with delicate tapestries, depicting the stories of faith and courage that Archangel Michael embodies. The floor is made of smooth white marble, signifying purity of thought and intention.

Michael's desk is a beautiful blend of strength and delicacy, with a dark wooden surface carved intricately with angelic symbols and motifs. His chair, placed behind the desk, is a testament to the uncompromising nature of the his leadership. Made of solid oak, it is adorned with engravings of lion heads, representing courage and power. This is where the leader sits, presiding over matters of great importance and channeling the strength and wisdom of God.

The room is also adorned with bookshelves, holding ancient scrolls and texts of divine knowledge. These texts serve as a constant reminder of his commitment to upholding the teachings of God. The shelves are also filled with vials of holy oils and herbs, used for spiritual guidance and healing.

One of the most striking features of this chamber is the massive, intricately carved window that overlooks the celestial realm. The sunlight that pours in through this window is said to be infused with the divine energy, filling the chamber with a sense of enlightenment and clarity.

I've never entered his chamber before. Stepping into it, I'm immediately filled with awe. Looking around, I can't help but feel a deep sense of reverence.

Michael is such an existence that one can only look up to him. His mere presence brings immense pressure. Moreover now, I'm guilty of a grave crime.

I peek at him timidly. From his looks, he doesn't seem to be angry. But his gaze is stern.

He sighs, and says that I'll be banished from heaven to a lower-ranked world. I'll have to spend my life there as an unfortunate girl who, after being raped and conceived, will lead a miserable life. My memory of my original identity will be erased. When my life ends there, I can return to heaven.

I've no say in this punishment. I silently endure the whole time, repeatedly telling myself that this is my fault-my stupidity led me to this situation.

Uriel is sitting beside Michael. After Michael explains my punishment, she says that since this is my first crime and considering my young age, they will try to fulfill one wish of mine regarding my incarnation.

I decisively tell them to make my incarnation devoid of gentleness. Uriel looks at me sadly; she wants to tell me something, but I excuse myself after saying my piece.

Three days later,

I'm standing in front of a vortex that leads to different worlds beneath the heavens. Uriel says she will be busy today, so she can't come.

I know she makes an excuse. She can't bear to witness my punishment.

Some angels from higher authorities are present here to supervise my punishment. At a signal from one of them, I close my eyes and jump into the vortex.

My mind becomes blank; I'm like a floating object in the vast darkness, desperately trying to remember my identity.

Suddenly, I feel like I'm in a whirlpool. My very spirit suffers excruciating pain and the threat of breaking apart. What is happening?

Michael said there would be no danger in this process. They chose lighter punishment just because of Uriel. So what the hell is happening now?

I can't tolerate this pain anymore. Please, anyone, save me........

In response to my earnest plea, a soothing white light envelopes me. That unbearable pain begins to fade slowly. I can feel my spirit becoming considerably weakened; my once-solid essence is now nearly transparent.

As the light slowly fades, I regain my vision and find myself in a vast space. As I gaze out into the endless expanse of space, my breath catches in my throat.

Countless star fields scatter haphazardly around me, twinkling and shimmering in a mesmerizing dance. The emptiness of space is filled with an inexplicable beauty, as if each star has been carefully placed by some celestial artist.

Planets, ranging from higher rank to lower, large to small, revolve around the stars. Each planet follows its own trajectory, enabling a multitude of planets to coexist harmoniously within a single star system. Each star field has the same scene.

The sheer magnitude of it all leave me feeling small and insignificant, yet at the same time, it ignites a sense of curiosity and wonder within me.

This chaotic yet breathtaking display in front of me is a reminder of the limitless possibilities and mysteries that the universe holds.

It's a sight that can only be described as truly enthralling if not for my condition. I sense a pull toward certain planets, like a tugging force toward my spirit, as if fragments of my spirit have scattered among them.

Now, what can I do to recover them? I've no idea.

Then I see a white mass of light trying to attract my attention. When I look at this light, it begins to move toward a star field.

I believe it is trying to guide me somewhere. This light has saved me. In my confused state, I've no choice but to follow it, so I start to do just that.

It enters a star field and then heads straight toward a planet that appears to be of a lower rank. I can feel that tugging sensation of one of my spirit fragment from this planet.

Without any hesitation, I follow the light and enter the atmosphere of this lower ranked planet called Earth..........