Chapter 28 Suspicion

Shao Hang didn’t seem to notice the cold air in Ji Huaisi’s words at all. With a constant smile on the corners of his mouth, he took a few steps forward and said with a long extended note at the end: “The vice president is really managing a wide area, is this also your student union land?”

“Some members saw that you brought someone here and the other party seemed reluctant. I just came to check the situation.”

Ji Huaisi looked at him calmly, “Shao Hang, I have warned you many times that the school is not your home, and it is impossible for you to run wild.”

“Really? I think you take this place as your own territory with a peace of mind, and enter whenever you want to enter.”

Shao Hang’s voice suddenly cooled down. He held the door frame and pressed towards Ji Huaisi oppressively, “I have warned you many times, don’t mind my business.”

One cold, one heavy gaze collided in the air. Ji Huaisi completely ignored the danger emanating from Shao Hang, looked at Jian Chi who was standing inside. His clenched eyebrows slowly softened, expressing concern, “Jian Chi, Are you alright?”

Jian Chi’s head was still dizzy because of the glass of alchohol, and he nodded after realizing what was happening. Ji Huaisi walked in past Shao Hang, took out a handkerchief from his arms, and gently wiped away the tears from the end of Jian Chi’s eyes. The long eyelashes were half-drooped, covering the emotions of unknown meaning below, and it was impossible to tell if he was angry.

Still thinking of something else. Jian Chi let Ji Huaisi move and didn’t dare to dodge, thinking that he was about to hear some blame or inquiry. However, Ji Huaisi put away the handkerchief and said warmly, “I’ll take you back.”

“I brought the person, you think you can take them away if you wanted?” Shao Hang’s deep voice came from behind.

“Do you think he is willing to stay here?” Ji Huaisi swept over Shao Hang’s gloomy face, showing his rare lost of patience. His official words were mixed with irresistible coldness, “Shao Hang, you need to get something clear here. I have more power than you to do these things, understand? Remember to come to the student union at eight o’clock tomorrow morning.”

Jian Chi didn’t dare to look at Shao Hang’s face at this moment or rather, even without looking, he could feel the oppressive gaze focused on his back, as if piercing his body through his clothes. His back started to feel numb. After walking a distance, there was a loud noise from behind, as if the door was being kicked. Jian Chi subconsciously wanted to turn back, but a warm palm pressed the back of his head.

“He will handle it,” Ji Huaisi said. “Now, tell me why you came here with Shao Hang?”

Ji Huaisi’s voice was neither light nor heavy, and drifted in his ears like the wind. Jian Chi felt a little guilty for no reason. In addition, his brain was paralyzed by alcohol, so he couldn’t think of a reasonable excuse, and whispered: “Shao Hang take the book you gave me.”

“Did he threaten you with this?” Ji Huaisi asked in an instant.

“En.”

In an instant, the frost in Ji Huaisi’s eyes seemed to melt like spring, slowly melting from a solid shape into a pool of gentle water. He stopped and met Jian Chi’s eyes, the words of reproach did not contain the corresponding emotion at all: “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I won’t be angry about this kind of thing. You don’t have to worry, I will deal with it tomorrow. Everything, including that book.”

In fact, Jian Chi clearly knew that Ji Huaisi would not blame him, but it was because of this, that he did not want to do anything that might make Ji Huaisi sad.