Chapter 12 Change

Jian Chi heard from Zhang Yang that the equestrian competition had been a tradition of Saintston College since its establishment. The champion can get a one-year BC privilege, have an independent lounge, wear a black brooch, and have priority in all aspects.

Thousands of people sign up every year, but the championship often only went to a few specific people.

The first year was Shao Hang, and the second year was Shen Shuting.

This competition was a test of guts and agility, and most importantly, experience. Without learning from childhood and systematic training, it is impossible to stand out among the elite children.

The award that Zhang Yang ridiculed was just in name only. Only a few top BCs can win the championship. The so-called privilege was completely worthless to those people. In the end, the award was forgotten by most people.

“But the competition itself is really exciting,” Zhang Yang reluctantly exaggerated at the end, “You can go to the official website to see, there are videos of equestrian competitions every year.”

Jian Chi didn’t have much interest. When he was sure that everything in his dream corresponded to reality, he had already doubted the reality of this world. But he did not disappoint Zhang Yang and made an appointment to go with him to watch the game.

At the same time, it was also to verify the last fluke in his heart.

It was sunny in the morning and the viewing area around the stadium was already full of people. Jian Chi almost got separated from Zhang Yang, when someone patted his shoulder suddenly. A boy with a red brooch stood behind him and said, “Jian Chi, your position is in front.”

Zhang Yang didn’t know where he came back from, but he looked at the other person very strangely, “Zixi, what are you doing here? Isn’t it stated that YCs’ can bring friends to sit together?”

The viewing area was as strictly divided as the brooch. If there was no Zhang Yang, Jian Chi would sit in the back row with all the special students, that is, the position with the worst view.

Zhao Zexi shrugged, “The vice president asked me to find Jian Chi and move him to the front.”

“Vice president?”

Zhang Yang looked at Jian Chi blankly and asked Zhao Zexi half-believingly, “Did you ask why?”

“I’m just here to send a message.”

Jian Chi was also a little puzzled, and then remembered what he said when he met Ji Huaisi last time.

At that time, he was only half awake, and those confused and upside-down questions must have been strange to anyone who heard it. Suddenly there was a conjecture in his heart that Ji Huaisi probably mistook him for an equstrian lover.

Before Zhang Yang tried to ask more questions, Jian Chi took a step forward, “Where is the location, can you take us there?”

Zhao Zexi nodded, “Come with me.”

“Why relationship do you have with the vice president?” Zhang Yang whispered to Jian Chi’s ear while walking behind Zhao Zexi, with a suspicious look of ‘don’t try to lie to me’.

Jian Chi said without changing his face: “Last time I was splashed with water, he blamed himself for not stopping him in time. Maybe he wanted to change my seats as compensation. Apart from this, I can’t think of any other reasons.”

Zhang Yang suddenly realized something and the familiar light of admiration ignited in his eyes again, “Yes, the vice president always takes care of everything, this time it’s my turn to touch some of your light.”