Chapter 37 Aftertaste

The soaked uniform was stuck to his body, and the scorching temperature mixed with the water surged up. He didn’t know if it was the water or something else that blocked him so he couldn’t breathe. The moment he felt Shao Hang relax, he pushed the person on his body hard, then he did what he had always wanted to do to the face in front of him, he hit him mercilessly.

Shao Hang’s head was thrown back by this, and a few strands of messy red hair fell to his forehead, while the rest had been long in a disarray because of the water. It was rare that he didn’t suddenly change his face and say something sinister, besides for a grunt from his nose, he didn’t express any thoughts on this sudden punch.

This moment lasted for a few seconds. Shao Hang slowly turned to look at Jian Chi, there was something more in his dark eyes than before, which made Jian Chi feel a strong disgust.

In the silence, only the occasional ‘clapping’ sound of the water clapping on the shore could be heard. Jian Chi dragged his clothes heavily soaked in water and walked ashore, the eyes glued to his back were sharp and piercing.

The last words that were stuck in his mouth just now could not be uttered, and his anger rushed to the top at the moment when Shao Hang kissed him. He was tired from trying to break free. He didn’t have the strength to listen to Shao Hang’s nonsense any more. His lips probably had an open wound, causing a faint tingling pain. The wind blew on his wet body, causing a chill in his bones.

“The towel is on the chair.”

Shao Hang’s faint voice came from behind him.

Jian Chi ignored it, picked up the bag he had dropped and walked straight towards the door. After pushing it, he remembered that it was still locked. He turned around and asked, “The key.”

After a few seconds of silence, Shao Hang said, “In my coat.”

A uniform jacket was hung on the chair with bath towels, easily overlooked. Jian Chi took out the key from his pocket and was about to insert it into the keyhole, when there was a sudden violent knock on the door, the sound of ‘bang bang’ almost smashed the whole door.

Jian Chi stepped back subconsciously, not knowing whether to continue or not, until he heard Wen Chuan’s chilling voice from outside the door: “Jian Chi, are you inside?”

His heart froze slightly, beating faster.

The unlocked door was pushed open from the outside. Wen Chuan’s chest was heaving up and down because of his violent running all the way. Seeing Jian Chi who was covered in water in front of him, his icy eyebrows was suddenly covered with a darker cloud. Without saying a word, he took off his coat and put it on Jian Chi, raised his feet to the swimming pool, and punched Shao Hang who had just stepped out of the water.

The punch failed to hit the target as Jian Chi had just done.

Shao Hang grabbed the fist that was close at hand without blinking his eyes. The aura he had softened just now was instantly replaced by a familiar danger. He swept over Wen Chuan from top to bottom, and then from his feet to the cold face in front of him, evoking a disdainful and sarcastic smile, “Before throwing a fist, think if you are worthy first.”

Wen Chuan’s eyes couldn’t see the slightest fluctuation, he withdrew the punched fist, there was a circle of light blue bruises on the cold white skin on his wrist. .

“You are not worthy.”

The fist attacked his abdomen fiercely, so fast that only a momentary afterimage could be captured. Shao Hang dodged sideways, brushing the corner of his clothes. Wen Chuan’s eyes focused sharply in an instant, pressing step by step, punching with the wind behind him, and hitting the opponent’s vital points with every blow.