Chapter 27 Tears

This was the second time that Jian Chi had come to Moore Building, and was pulled in by Shao Hang forcefully.

“Shao Hang, you said that it’s enough to go to the piano room.” Jian Chi barely stabilized his mind. His brain turned fast, trying to break free from the wrist that was tightly held by Shao Hang.

“I changed my mind.”

Shao Hang turned his head and looked at Jian Chi with a half-smile, “Why, is it embarrassing to walk with me?”

Jian Chi wanted to tell him, yes.

At this time, there were students all over the building who came to relax and have fun. He didn’t want to be implicated by Shao Hang and become the talk of those people. But Shao Hang was obviously used to indulgence or he didn’t care at all. Jian Chi’s mood sank to an unprecedented low. He buried his head very low, the light in front of his eyes was suddenly blocked, and a school uniform with residual warmth covered the top of his head. Jian Chi subconsciously wanted to tear the jacket off, but was grabbed by the wrist.

“So troublesome.”

Shao Hang clicked his tongue lightly and his slightly deep voice came through the school uniform.

The things in front of him turned into darkness. Jian Chi felt a few eyes focused on his body, and the thought of wanting to tear off his jacket had to be temporarily extinguished. After walking the long path under his feet, then getting on the elevator, the floor changed from marble to a carpet with intricate patterns. Jian Chi had no idea where Shao Hang was taking him.

He kept walking forward at a constant speed. His forehead suddenly hit a hard wall, and it took two seconds to realize that it was Shao Hang’s back. Jian Chi heard a laugh from Shao Hang, the sound of the door being closed, and the school uniform and coat in front of him fell. The sudden light made him close his eyes uncomfortably. After a while, he finally saw the scene in front of him.

Shao Hang casually sat on the pure black sofa in front of him, smiled at Jian Chi who was still standing there, and raised his chin, “Did you become stupid?”

Jian Chi was indeed stunned for a few seconds.

The room was large, with a collision of black and white tones, with restrained white lamps embedded in the ceiling and abstract artworks on the walls. Neat glass display cases took up two full walls, reflecting the various aircraft models inside. There was also a spacious pool table on the right side of the sofa, and further inside was a built-in room. With a vague glimpse of the corner of the bar, a cabinet full of luxury wine bottles was stored.

The furnishings here seemed to have been specially created to cater to someone’s preferences. Jian Chi didn’t have to think much about it as he could guess that this must be a room like a private lounge.

Although he had already seen Saintston’s unprincipled treatment of privileged students, he still had deep doubts about this system when he saw the room in front of him.

Every time, it refreshed his knowledge.

“Do you like these models?” Shao Hang walked behind Jian Chi at some point, interrupting his wandering thoughts. It was only then that Jian Chi realized that he was staring at the display cabinet in front of his for too long. He didn’t want to explain and replied “en” vaguely.

Shao Hang asked, “Which one do you like the most?”

Jian Chi glanced at him inexplicably, then pointed to the white model in the corner. It was difficult for him to see Shao Hang having a hobby like collecting models, but after seeing him sitting in front of the piano with his own eyes, Jian Chi was no longer shocked by such things.