Chapter 36 Impulse

This kind of exchange looked very attractive, Jian Chi even seriously thought about whether he was benefitting more or Wen Chuan.

After issuing the rejection, Wen Chuan didn’t reply. He didn’t know whether he saw it or not. Jian Chi leaned towards him seeing it but pretending not to. He went to the cafeteria with Zhang Yang in the afternoon, and unsurprisingly saw Wen Chuan in a familiar position. He didn’t notice the attention of the people around him, he just turned his head and followed with his cold eyes; once locked, unable to move away.

Jian Chen, who felt unlucky, was the one locked in.

Zhang Yang was very skeptical, “Is he relying on us?”

“Maybe.” Jian Chi said calmly.

The characters in these plots didn’t seem to understand the word ‘no’ at all, whether it was Shao Hang or Wen Chuan.

They have attachments and contradictions that Jian Chi can’t understand. If one had to describe it, their thinking on certain things did not seem like a normal person. However, their life trajectories have been contrary to ‘normal people’ from beginning to end.

Jian Chi can refuse Shao Hang easily, but it is difficult to be so straightforward when facing Wen Chuan. Zhang Yang didn’t seem to mind Wen Chuan joining, and after muttering a word, he went up to say hello.

Jian Chi was too late to stop him, so he could only acquiesce and sit beside Wen Chuan. Maybe it was because he was too quiet, it was not obvious that there was one more person. Sometimes Wen Chuan would echo him lightly, so only at this time will Jian Chi realize his existence.

Zhang Yang was very happy about this, and often spoke more vigorously. He was not angry even when Wen Chuan occupied his seat in chemistry class. After several times, every time Jian Chi went to class, he would see Wen Chuan next to his seat at first glance when he walked into the classroom.

“Keep up this attitude during this time.” Seeing Wen Chuan arriving on time for every class, Yang Zheng was very pleased, and deliberately walked around with his hands behind his back after class, “If there is anything you don’t understand, find me in the office after class. It’s okay to also ask Jian Chi, so study hard for next week’s exam during the weekend.”

Jian Chi, whose name was suddenly called, stopped cleaning up his textbooks and heard Wen Chuan say ‘ok’ beside him.

He didn’t know if he was responding to the first sentence or the last sentence.

Feeling his gaze, Wen Chuan turned his head. Even though he had seen it up close many times, Jian Chi would still feel a little unaccustomed to seeing this face suddenly, and he was stuck in what he wanted to say.

“What’s your next class?” Wen Chuan asked him.

“Advanced Mathematics.”

“Me too,” Wen Chuan said, “but not in the same class.”

For some reason, Jian Chi felt Wen Chuan was a bit displeased when he said this. There were only two minutes before the next class, Jian Chi sped up to pack the book, got up and said, “I’ll leave first.”

“Jian Chi.”

Jian Chi, who hadn’t walked out of the classroom, was stopped by Wen Chuan from behind, and he heard him be silent for a while, then whisper, “Can I ask you a question?”

Jian Chi was stunned for a while, then he realized what he was referring to and felt a little funny, “You can take pictures of the questions you don’t know and send them to me.”

Zhang Yang usually did this, especially the night before the exam. Although Zhang Yang’s grades were average, he was successful in his dilligence. Even if he was ranked low every time he took a test, he still had the confidence that he would definitely improve to the top ten next time.