Chapter 43 Brooch

“I’m leaving.”

Jian Chi completed the purpose of the trip, left a notice, got up and walked in the direction where he came.

The chair scratched the ground and made a harsh noise. Shao Hang’s voice came from behind with his footsteps: “Take the gift back.”

“I said I don’t need it,” Jian Chi found that communicating with Shao Hang was more difficult than hearing Wen Chuan emphasizing his words. He had a stubborn rule in his heart, which was formulated by him, and everyone else had to obey, “Don’t you understand me?”

He hated arguing with others. The main reason is that most of the time he can’t talk to the other side, and moreover, arguing can’t solve any problems. However, there are some people who are always unable to deal with conflicts with anything other than disputes, such as Shao Hang.

Whenever Jian Chi wanted to calm down and persuade him, Shao Hang could always provoke him with a word or two.

“Have you made up your mind?”

Shao Hang took out the transparent glass cover from the gift box, and the snow-white fuselage smeared with a bright color. He played with it for a few seconds, looked up at Jian Chi, and his sweet voice was covered with a layer of airtight fog, “Are you sure you don’t want it? “

Jian Chi faintly had a bad premonition. He didn’t have time to think about what it was, and his mouth was one step faster than his brain: “I don’t want it.”

“Good.”

Shao Hang hooked his lips into a smile and slowly moved the muscles on both sides of his mouth. Jian Chi was too late to stop him, the glass cover and the model inside smashed to the ground with a heavy sound, and the scattered glass fragments echoed in the room until it was silent.

Jian Chi trembled with the loud noise. He forgot to dodge and looked at the countless broken glass on the ground and the model that had been broken into several pieces. After a long time, his eyes moved to Shao Hang in front of him.

There was no regret, impulsiveness or anger, it was just like throwing garbage into the trash can, completing a task that should be completed.

The phrase ‘you’re crazy’ was stuck in his throat. Jian Chi took a deep breath to suppress his rapid heartbeat, and realized that there were glass fragments left and right, and he couldn’t even step back.

“Since you don’t want it, it has no value left,” Shao Hang stepped on the piece of glass, his steps were steady, the smile in his eyes made Jian Chi feel a chill, “Does this result meet our common requirements?”

Such a speech was comparable to a robber, and Jian Chi couldn’t even laugh. He still underestimated Shao Hang’s cruelty and said word for word: “I don’t need it, it doesn’t mean it should be smashed. You can take it back directly, why do you want it to be this way?”

Shao Hang stopped in front of him, his aura was no longer as ruthless as when he just smashed the things. Jian Chi didn’t want to say more, let alone stay any longer. He turned around and pressed the door handle, and was covered by another warm and dry palm behind him, preventing the action.

“Jian Chi, you must not know me well enough.”

A thread of breath seemed to slow down by half the speed. Jian Chi froze in place, his ears burned uncontrollably. Shao Hang seemed to be interested in his reaction. After a few seconds, the breathing sound came closer, it was almost as if they were clinging to each other, their chests vibrating with the falling voices.

“I wanted to do this, so I did it without a reason, such as now…” Shao Hang pulled Jian Chi’s right hand and put a black brooch in his hand, which he had taken off at some point, and wrapped it around him. His five fingers slowly tightened, “You are not satisfied with that gift, what about this one?”