Part 40 | All Yours 🔥

Warning : This chapter will contain some sexual content. Feel free to skip the chapter should you choose. 

"So beautiful amour, all mine," I sighed, taking in her beauty as I hovered above her. All that existed was the love and trust we shared, and I was going to make sure she felt every bit of that as my lips trailed down her body and towards where I knew she wanted me most.

"All yours, Charles," she moaned as my fingers traced over her panties, which had already become slightly damp. I slowly dragged the lacey thong down her legs, letting them fall to the ground as I lowered myself down again. I carefully wrapped both my arms around each of her thighs, steadying her before bringing my tongue to her folds. My own excitement pressed against my boxers, watching as her back arched the moment my tongue found her bundle of nerves.

The sounds slipping from her lips were angelic, intoxicating almost. I traced my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her, relishing in her sweetness. "You taste so good amour."

I felt her fingers intertwine into my hair, pulling on it lightly, causing me to groan against her. The things Aria did to me...I had been trying to control myself and take things slowly but hearing my name slip from her lips while my tongue was swirling around her nub was enough to make me snap. 

I tightened my grip on her thighs, knowing she was close by the way she had started to buck her hips up, to meet my tongue lapping at her folds. My head was buried so deep between her legs, I was lost in the ecstasy of it all.

"Ch-Charles...I..." she moaned. 

Her legs started to shake and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as her orgasm washed over her. I guided her through her high, never letting my tongue leave her slick folds until she had come down from it. I savored in the taste of her, licking up everything she gave me. She was divine. 

I slowly lifted myself up back towards her, caressing her cheek and peppering kissing along the side of her jaw. "You okay amour?"

Breathless, she nodded, a lazy smile on her lips as her eyelids fluttered lustfully. I pulled my joggers down, freeing my throbbing erection from the confines of my tight boxers. I reached over to the side of the bed, pulling out a condom from the nightstand. 

As I positioned myself right before her entrance, I felt Aria's hand wrap around my erection, moving it up and down. I threw my head back, grunting in pleasure as she worked me. She slowly slid the condom onto me, biting her lip as her eyes landed on my size. 

I had to control the thoughts circulating my mind. God I wanted nothing more than to flip her over on her knees and just sink myself into her at a merciless pace, but this was Aria, and I loved her. I wanted to be gentle with her for our first time together, show her just how much I deeply cared about her. 

I slowly and teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along her folds, coating myself in her wetness. Intertwining my free hand with hers, I slowly pushed into her. Her back arched as I filled her up, a slew of curses falling from both of our lips. I could tell it hurt at first by the way her nails dug into my biceps and small beads of tears formed in the corner of her eyes. I gave her a second to adjust, squeezing her hand which was in mine.  

I slowly began to thrust, making sure to give her my entire length with every push. The feeling of her tight walls clenching around my cock was enough to make me fold right then and there. My muscles flexed with each thrust, the two us moving like one against each other. Her lips parted, her eyes closing, while I found the rhythm of steadily making love to her. 

"Open your eyes for me, I wanna see you, bebe."

"Charlessss...oh my god..."

"Yes amour, taking it so well for me....such a good girl. You're so beautiful."

I pulled my hand apart from hers, lowering myself against her so our chests were atop one another. I felt her legs wrap around me, bringing us closer together, allowing me to bury myself deeper inside her. The warmth of our chests against each other mixed with the eye contact between the two of us was mind numbing.  

My lips found her soft neck, trailing wet kisses from her curve of her neck up to the side of her jaw. I finally captured her lips with mine, swallowing all her moans and whimpers. With her lips still on mine, I sped up my thrusts, feeling her begin to clench around me. 

"I'm...I'm..." Aria moaned as her legs shook around me for the second time tonight.  

I looked down on her, watching as she could barely keep her eyes open as her second orgasm came crashing down on her. Her face was contorted with a mixture of pleasure and light exhaustion. 

I felt the burning sensation in my lower stomach, the coil threatening to snap with every thrust, every whimper coming from Aria's sweet lips. She was absolutely angelic under me, her green eyes glistening, her beautiful lips sweetly parted.

I selfishly captured her lips again with mine, pushing my tongue into her mouth, claiming her as mine. I felt the coil snap within me, my thrusts becoming sloppier by the second as the grip of Aria's arms around my neck tightened. 

"Fuck I'm so in love with you," I grunted as I spilled into the condom. 

Aria was panting, her chest moving up and down rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. Placing a final kiss on her lips, we melted into one another.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 

As we lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies entwined, I held Aria close to my chest. Our breathing had slowed, becoming one. There was a deep sense of peace that I hadn't felt in so long. We had just solidified our relationship in the purest form of love, and I couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling of happiness that settled within me. 

I stared up at the ceiling, my heart still racing from everything that had just happened, but not out of nervousness anymore, out of something deeper. Being with Aria felt different from anything I'd ever experienced before. I had been with more women than I cared to admit during my darker moments last year, when I was lost, when I was trying to fill the emptiness inside me with a quick meaningless fuck. But with her, everything felt real, grounded. 

There was a connection I couldn't explain, something that went beyond the pleasure. It felt surreal. As I held her, I could feel that her mind was somewhere else, her body still against mine but her thoughts far away. I shifted slightly, tightening my arms around her, wanting to bring her back to the present with me. 

"Are you okay, amour?" I asked softly, my lips gently kissing the side of her forehead. 

She was quiet for a moment, then lifted her head to look at me, her eyes full of something deep. "Do you believe in soulmates?" she asked, her voice a little hesitant, as if she wasn't sure how I'd respond. "Like...do you believe there's one person who's meant for another?" 

I paused, caught off guard by the question. But as I looked at her, the answer came to me so easily. I had spent so much of my life not believing in things like fate or soulmates, thinking it was all too good to be true, too optimistic. But meeting Aria, falling for her, had changed something inside me. 

"Yes," I replied, as I stared into her eyes. "I do believe in soulmates. But only because I met you, mon coeur. Before you, I didn't think someone like that existed. But now...I'm sure you're mine." 

"I think you're mine too, Charles," she whispered, and hearing her say it made my heart swell in a way I couldn't even begin to describe. "I've never felt this way before. It's like everything before you doesn't even compare. I feel like I was waiting for you, even when I didn't know I was." 

Her words resonated with something deep inside me, and I pulled her even closer, resting my chin on top of her head as we fell into a comfortable silence. I had always been searching for something, for someone who could make me feel whole, and now that I had found Aria, I knew I couldn't let go, I would never let it go.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

Author's Note: did i listen to my zesty playlist while writing this? maybe 🙊 Things have been going good....right? 👀