𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───i'll spend forever wonderingif you knew

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
i'll spend forever wondering
if you knew.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

the club is loud—pounding bass, flickering lights casting shadows across the room—but all i can focus on is the way billie's eyes are on me. the air is thick with heat, bodies pressed together, moving to the beat, but it feels like we're in our own world, separate from everything else.

she's leaning against the bar, her gaze following my every move as i dance with a couple of friends. i know she's watching—i can feel it in the way my skin tingles, in the way i catch her glancing at me through the crowd. she's not the jealous type, not exactly, but there's a possessiveness in her tonight that feels different. it's like she wants to remind me, remind everyone, that i'm hers.

the lights flash, casting us in alternating shadows and neon, and i lock eyes with her for a split second. her lips curve into that signature smirk, the one that's equal parts playful and dangerous, and my heart skips a beat.

i lean into the rhythm, letting my body move to the music, swaying my hips, aware of the way her eyes darken as she watches me. my friends are laughing, pulling me into their energy, but my attention is split. there's an electric tension between us, and it's pulling me closer, like a magnetic force i can't resist.

billie's not alone, though. she's got people surrounding her, people who want her attention, who are drawn to her like moths to a flame. but even with all that, her focus is on me, and i love it. i love knowing that no matter how many eyes are on her, she's only thinking about me.

i step away from the dance floor, making my way over to her, weaving through the crowd. she watches me the whole time, her eyes never leaving mine. by the time i reach her, the air between us is thick with unspoken words, a tension that's been building all night.

"having fun?" she asks, her voice low, leaning closer so i can hear her over the music. her hand rests casually on my waist, but there's nothing casual about the way her fingers dig in, claiming me in that subtle way she always does.

"yeah," i reply, my voice breathier than i intended, "but it'd be more fun if you were out there with me."

her smirk widens, but she shakes her head slightly, her fingers brushing against my hip. "i like watching you," she murmurs, her voice sending a shiver down my spine. "you know that."

there's a charge between us, something more than just the attraction. it's the power dynamic, the way we play this game with each other. i can feel her control, the way she holds it so effortlessly, and how i surrender to it without even realizing. she knows me too well. knows exactly what makes me tick.

"you like being one of the girls out there?" she asks, her tone teasing, but there's an edge to it. "or do you just like knowing i'm watching you?"

i bite my lip, leaning in closer, our faces just inches apart now. "maybe both."

she laughs, a low, throaty sound that makes my pulse quicken. "you know you drive me crazy, right?"

i grin, my fingers trailing up her arm. "i know."

there's a moment where we're just standing there, staring at each other, the music and the crowd fading into the background. it's like the whole room disappears, and it's just us, locked in this dance that's not physical but still feels just as intense.

billie's eyes flicker down to my lips, and i know she's thinking about kissing me. i can feel the heat between us, the way her hand tightens on my waist, pulling me just a little bit closer. but she doesn't move. she's waiting for me, letting me come to her.

i lean in, my lips brushing against her ear, my voice barely a whisper. "maybe we should get out of here."

her breath catches, but she doesn't hesitate. she pulls back, her eyes dark and full of heat, and nods. "yeah," she says, her voice rougher now, "let's go."

as we slip out of the club, leaving the music and the chaos behind, i know exactly where this night is going. it's always been like this with billie—this push and pull, this game of power and desire. i like it. i like knowing i can make her lose control, that i'm the one who gets to see this side of her.

because out there, i might be just one of the girls. but with her, i'm the only one. and that's all that matters.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
i was enchanted to meet you.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───