Chapter 13

3rd POV

"Oooo, I can't wait for him to come" Phoebe says clapping.

"Who's coming?" I say intruding.

Derek's breath gets caught in his throat staring at me.

"You're beautiful" he mouthed.

I hide my blush behind my hand.

"So you know the wedding's come up but Derek's brother is coming early to stay with us" Phoebe smiles.

"For how long?" I ask.

"Three months" my mom says nonchalantly. I look at Derek who awkwardly looks away.

"When does he fly in?" I ask.

"Couple days" Phoebe says. "He's coming with us for wedding decorations and small errands" she brings her coffee mug to her lips.

"Nice" I say sarcastically.

"Mel" my mom says sharply. "Oh that's right, you and my brother never met. He's a really great guy once you get to know him" he says reassuringly, stepping around the island.

 He's a really great guy once you get to know him" he says reassuringly, stepping around the island

"One second guys" my mom lifts her finger up to take a phone call. "Three months??" I whisper yell.

"I know-I know but my brother and I haven't seen eachother in 3 years since I moved here with your mom. I miss him" he says honestly. "Well..he is your only brother" I shrug.

"What's got you so bothered anyway?" He says glancing up at Phoebe then down at Mel.

"How are we..."I trail off, hinting at us.

"Oh.ohhhh" he wiggles his brows with a smirk. "Stop it" I nudge him laughing.

"Trust. There are waysss" he lowers his voice.
I look at him skeptically before looking back at my mom.

"Soo, your birthday is coming up. What are you thinking?" My mom says excitedly.

"Well" my breath catches in my throat. I stare down at the pot blocking our view from my mom.

"Well what honey?" My mom asks confused.

"I-mmm. I'm thinking" My eyes shut completely under his touch.

"Birth-day-DD-der-nner" I say clutching Derek's hand hard under the counter.

"Sorry. Mouth's dry" I add, trying to cover my embarrassment.

"Okay-okay. Name the place and I'll book it" she says looking down at her phone.

"C*m" he whispers in my ear.
"Shut up" I whisper.

My mom looks back up at us, our smiling faces causing her to look back down.

"Why are you doing this?" I say weakly. "To prove to you, I can take you anywhere & anytime" increasing his wrist.

"You-know-what!" I raise my voice while slamming my fist on the counter, to hide the pain. My mother's eyes pop out from the sudden outburst.

"I think-we should cu-come to an agreementT" my leg shakes rapidly under the counter.

Derek presses his hand on my mid back to help me breathe and relax.

"Yeah, sure. I'll find a few places and then we can vote on one" my mom smiles. "Yeah. Yeahhh! Great idea" pointing to her.

"You're so wet" Derek coughs into his hand.

Deep breaths, tight chest and I c*m all over him. My face shakes under the palm of my hands as my mom loads the dish water, facing away from us.

"What a waste" Derek says disappointed. I follow his eyes to the floor, staring at a puddle of my c*m.

"Tell her you need to talk"he says sharply.

"Huh-what?" I say confused.

"Where did Derek go?" My mom says turning around.

I look around confused myself when I see he's gone.

"I - think I found him" I say below my breathe.

"Huh? Found him what?" My mom says confused.

"I found him a watch?! For the wedding, you know gift. Well maybe not a gift. He can wear it down the aisle!" I talk quickly as I feel myself about to reach the climax under his tongue.

My breathing increases, looking down and seeing his tongue swirl around my clit. It felt better than the first time he had ever eaten me.

My hands find its way to his blonde hair, gripping my thighs firmly he picks up the pace. My legs were trembling, a new sensation of pleasure.

He smacks my legs to be still.

"What was that?" My mom says frightened.

"I farted" I shrug nonchalantly.

Derek pauses looking up at me and mouthing "What the f**k?"

"Eat" I push his head back down.