Chapter 19

Warning explicit content ⚠️

Mel pov

Mel bites her lip, smiling like a kid in a candy store. Flashes of their first time replayed on her mind 24/7, anticipating the day they would get together next time.

Derek took a long sip from his coffee, eyes lowered behind the mug.

"Honey can you fix my car?" My mom says turning from the stove.

"Rodger that." He winks at me before heading outside.

I sit down to eat breakfast deciding afterwards I would go out for some fresh air.

20 minutes later...

My fingers glides slowly across the door frame as I enter outside myself. Sweat and oil marks are covered on his skin, his right hand swipes over his head smearing black smudges on it.

I watch as he speaks to a friend on speaker phone, while fixing on the car.

Suddenly his head lifts up, realizing he was being watched.

He spoke in slow motion, creasing his smile lines into a bright dimpled smile. His light blonde hair falling into his eyes as he jiggled his hand in the engine.

 His light blonde hair falling into his eyes as he jiggled his hand in the engine

"You're so dirty" I mouth.

"Dirty?" He mouths back, nodding in a playful way. Ending the call, he slams the car hood down.

He looks over at me, not prepared for the unthinkable.Walking over to the side of the house, he strips his shirt off revealing his six pack. His head tosses back slowly, letting the water hose pour over his golden tanned body.

Derek's lips part, gliding his hands over his chest, sliding it over his stomach with his eyes pinched closed. Swaying his hips like a male stripper, giving me a show. His v-line grows more visible from the water enhancing his features.

His baby blues sparkle, highlighting his features perfectly in the orange-yellow sunlight. He blows me a kiss, readjusting the bulge in his tight blue jeans.

"I'm dirty baby?" Mimicking a southern accent.

"Yeah, you are. A dirty old man" I say flirtatiously, as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"Old? I better step it up then" smiling and pecking a long kiss on my strawberry flavored lips.

"Mmm, is that strawberry syrupy?" He pulls back licking his lips.

"Yeah, I had pancakes" I giggle.

"Speaking of sweet" his hand slides down catching it.

"Derek, not here" I say looking around in shock.

"Right"

40 minutes later...

"OH DONT STOP!" Clawing at his sweaty back.