Chapter 6

Mel/Derek POV

"Derek let me in" she hisses.

"Why should I ?"

"Because I'll be in trouble, sh*t I'll be grounded for like a month!" I bark slamming the glass door softly.

"Not my problem" he says sternly.

"Come on Derek, pleaseee?? have a heart"

"A heart?!" He growls slamming the glass this time.

I jump back from the sudden outburst. "You sneak out the house to go to that party your mother told you not to and on top of that..you steal my f**king truck?? Now you want me to cover your a**??!" Derek scoffs looking away from the door.

"Okay-okay you're right. But at least open the door. It's cold as balls out here" I say shivering.

"Nahh f**k that, should've never snuck out. Let's wait to see what your mother has to say" standing there unnerved by the situation.

"My mother? You wouldn't" I laugh callously.

1:30 am

"YOU DID WHAT??!"

I cringe as my mother shouts at me for what feels like the millionth time.

I send a stank eye to Derek as he stands in the corner nursing a bourbon drink.

"I don't get it. I don't get it! I give you attention, I spoil your a**, paying for you to get in the best college and all I ask-all ask for you is to be good and respect me as your mother and this is how you repay me, h*ll Derek?! We have been nothing but good to you!"

 I don't get it! I give you attention, I spoil your a**, paying for you to get in the best college and all I ask-all ask for you is to be good and respect me as your mother and this is how you repay me, h*ll Derek?! We have been nothing but good t...

"Good to me mom?!! All you have been good to lately-giving attention to, is Derek's D**K!" I shout to the top of my lungs.

The room falls silent.

My mom pauses, smiling softly to herself momentarily at the floor.

Derek's gaze sharpens staring in my direction.

"What?? I dare you to say something motherf- -"

Suddenly I'm stumbling backwards and clutching my stinging cheek, my words cutting short.

The hard slap took me aback.

I'm sure in this moment my eyes speak for me as I look at the both of them in the spinning room.

"Hate you, I hate you both *she pauses looking between them* but especially you Derek...why did you even come here?! Why did you have to meet my mom" I hiss before running upstairs.

Derek quickly shuts his eyes at the stinging words.

Phoebe/Derek pov

Suddenly Phoebe's stature slowly begin to hunch over as she begin to cry herself.