Chapter 10

Derek/Mel POV

Saturday...

"Okay kiddos off to work, if you need anything just call me" Phoebe says pecking her daughter's head.

Phoebe stops in front of her fiancé, "You really need to be careful shaving next time. I just don't see how you accidentally cut your lip" kissing the corner of his mouth.

"Told you I didn't have my contacts in, it was a close shave to my beard"he retorted.

Mel clicks her tongue listening to their conversation.

I quickly get up to make a run for it.

Derek turns quickly from the door, coming after her.

"Mel"

"Mel"

"MEL!" he rolls his eyes yelling at my back.

"F**k off" I say turning to face him.

"No I will not "f**k off" we need to talk" he says irritated.

"No we don't" I say wagging my finger at him.

"Yes we do" taking my phone out of my hands and throwing it on the couch.

"What Derek? What should we talk about? Your boners you get around me? Your infidelity to your soon to be wife? Or how you're a pervert!" raising my voice.

"DONT YOU CALL ME A F***KING PERVERT!" He yells in my face.

Her chest heaved rapidly, breathing out roughly as he paced back and forth

"I'm not attracted to young girls. This..just happened. Idk how to explain it but you specifically I just felt something I can't describe, this is weird for me too" he says defending himself.

"You're marrying my mom Derek.."

"I know-I know" he leans his hands on the book shelf, staring at the wall.

"Do you love my mom?" I ask.

"Of course I do" his eyes bloodshot from tears I hadn't noticed.

"Then Why did you kiss me?" I ask.