Chapter 11

3rd POV

All morning the two avoided eachother like the plague, in hopes to not bring attention to themselves.

But it doesn't stop the two from stealing glances here and there. Looking over their shoulders, making faces at one another when her mother turned around, and brushing up against one another.

Derek finds himself looking at her more at breakfast, side eyeing Phoebe before diverting his attention to Mel.

His eyes roam freely as she bends over to grab a book off the shelf, putting her a** and legs on display in the mini skirt

She pushes back against the wall smirking in a seductive manner, running her fingers up the gap between her thighs

Derek strolls over smoothly blocking her in between the wall and shelf.

His calloused hands brush up the sides of her dark brown skin, disappearing under her white tennis skirt.

"Uhh"rolling her eyes.

"Shhh" he ushers with one finger over his pink lips.

Mel swallows her moans by biting her lip.

His head lowers, devouring different parts of her tender skin as he descends down. His chin hair tickling her chest, as he teasingly dips his tongue in the gap of her v-neck. His nose brushing up her belly, inhaling the sweet notes of vanilla & salted caramel.

His hands dance up her torso, squeezing and grabbing on parts of her body. She curves her back against the wall, reacting to his constricting mouth muscles pressing up against her.

He swirls his tongue in a circular motion, flattening his mouth on her moist kitten. The tension is getting hotter-spreading her legs wider for a better view and taste.

Her hips shift to the left and right, grinding on Derek's mouth. "Oh-f**k" peering down at him, pain etched on her face, teeth peeking out.

"Mmm" he growls underneath her, smacking the skin on her thighs. Humidity builds up causing her other set of lips and stomach to gain moisture.