Chapter 5

3rd POV

"I'll park right here so no one hits your car Derek" Mel says to herself before parking it

She slams the car door, smoothing her top over her chest. The loud blasts of music resounded throughout the neighborhood, teens flooding the streets and Skyler's yard.

"Joey where are you?" She nuzzled her phone to her ear while sliding between sweaty teens.

"You're here?!! I thought your mom said no" Joey says into the phone.

"I snuck out!" I yell over the music. "Your mom is going to beat yo a**!" He retorts back.

"SHUT UP!" She yells as the music gets louder upon entering the house.

Soon she sees him descending the stairs and greeting her at the door.

"This party is jumping! Should've been here earlier when it started! They had contest and gave out free air pod maxes!"

"Did you get one?" I ask.

"Nahh, I lost. But hey maybe if you sweet talk Skyler he'll give me a free one" he nudges me slightly to the right.

"You stupid" I laugh, pushing him a little.

"Where he at?" I ask as we walk deeper into the party.

"Right here, bring yo sexy a** over here" deep throaty voice says behind her.

Mel smiles goofily as he spins her body fully into him and closes his arms around her waist.

"Welp, I'm just go over here..." Joey says awkwardly.

Skyler scoops his large hands slowly down the sides of her head, reaching her cheeks. She bites her lip as they sway slowly, while his thumbs brush against her face.

"Turn around" he says into her ear.

Mel turns slowly, facing away from him. The song switches, getting them in the mood.

Mellie rolled her hips into his pelvis, popping her knee forward as her butt rounded repeatedly into him.

His palms gripped her waist tightly, biting hard on his lip from the intensity of their dancing.

*Hut- hut-hut*

Their breaths collided in an unrhythmically way, warm and moist between their lips.

"Ooo-weeee" she moans. His hands rising to her breasts, squeezing them through her mesh top.

She pants roughly as he begins to thrust into her butt, sliding his tongue down her ear.

"Sky..." I breathe.

"Yes, baby?" He says deeply.

"There's people all around" I retort with my eyes pressed shut.