Chapter 22

Derek pov

He pulls in the driveway after a long shift at the construction site. Flipping over the blue prints for work before laying it on the passenger seat.

 Flipping over the blue prints for work before laying it on the passenger seat

Creak!!

Creak!!

"WHAT THE F*CK!" his car sliding forward from being rear ended.

Derek's eyes nearly pop out his head seeing that his truck ran into the garbage cans.

He looks in his rear view mirror seeing Mel's car.

He angrily snatches off the seatbelt.

His feet stomp harsh into the gravel walking up to the car with her head sprawled across the dashboard.

"HEY!!" His fist pounds hard on the driver window.

"I can see you breathing"

Her finger twitches before sliding her arms back, lifting her head up.

Her eyes are low and red.

"MEL!"

Her eyes blink closed pressing a kiss to her window.

"GET OUT OF THE D**N CAR!"

"Okay" her muffled voice says through her glass, lifting her hands up in defense.

Her arm lazily pops the door open, sliding one foot out before the other.

She slides out the car, her a**hitting the ground.

Derek fumes with anger, snatching her up out of impatience.

"Oh-sooo skrong"

"Ehhh" Derek winces from her stanky breath.

"Strong my a**! You were driving under the influence??"

Mel's eyes grow narrow then wide doing her best to focus on the conversation.

"Huh?" She says slowly.

Derek palms his forehead.

"Look at you" she says drunkly.