2: her bully

------------------

Ashi's encounter with Mavis marked only the beginning of a new chapter in her life at Enderun.

In short, the hell of Mavis hand.

Despite her attempts to stay under the radar, the tension between her and the campus bullies grew thicker with each passing day.

Walang araw na hindi siya ginawan ng kahihiyan ng lider ng grupo— those stupid pranks and humiliations she received from the certain red haired girl didn't gave her a damn for a moment.

Ashi lived in her "pagtitimpi era" because she knew it would be worse kapag gumanti siya.

The whisper of her name seemed to follow her wherever she went. Some stupid students were trying to prank her too, sa pag aakalang ikina-cool nila yon, but Ashianna's cold and stoic demeanor made them stop with just dead stares.

------------------
Enderun Cafeteria – Lunchtime

Sitting with Mali, Jai, and Sam in the bustling cafeteria, Ashi absentmindedly poked at her food.

The atmosphere around her was light, but the weight of Mavis threat still lingered in the back of her mind.

She knew better than to think it was over after one punch.

"Ano, Ashi? Mukhang nagiging campus celebrity ka na" Sam teased, raising her eyebrows mischievously.

Sinamaan siya ng tingin nito at nagwika. "Hold my chicken for a bit, I'll just tangle this girl to death" She deadpan, handling her drumsticks to Jai who laughed at the scared Sam.

"Oh, teka teka, kalma. Hindi ka naman mabiro" Sam defended herself.

"You know I hate attention" Ashianna mumbled.

"We know, kaya nga laging ubos social battery mo dahil sa mga supporters ng bullying sayo" Ngumuso si Sam.

"Gaga wala siya 'non" Mali laughed

"Alin 'don, supporters ng bullying?"

"Sira, social battery—" Tawa nito.

Ashianna rolled her eyes at umismid, kumagat ito sa chicken at hinayaan na pag usapan niya ng mga kaibigan.

"Ang boring ng life mo'no?" Mali turned to her

"Ano pa't andiyan kayo para guluhin ako?" Masungit na sagot nito. "May mga asungot pang dumagdag" She tss at nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

"That's the point nga eh, were worried" Mali pouted at her best friend.

"I told you, kaya ko" Ashi assured them, looking away.

Jai snorted. "We know, pero grabe, 'di ko in-expect na ikaw pa ang magiging kaaway ng Aces." She leaned in closer, lowering her voice. "Seriously, ingat ka, Ash. Alam mong hindi sila basta-basta sumusuko."

Ashi glanced at them, her expression unreadable. "I know. Hindi ko naman gusto 'to, pero hindi ko rin sila kayang hayaan na gawin 'yun sa ibang tao." Pagdadahilan niya.

"Nonchalant na matuungin ka nga pala" Sam commented but quickly shut her mouth after, offering a peace sign.

She leaned forward.  "So, what's your plan? You know Mavis isn't the type to just let this go." Tanong nito.

"Plan? I'm just going to live my life" Ashi replied with a small shrug, trying to mask her concern.

"Besides, I just did what's right naman so I have nothing to be scared of— I promised to Dad na hindi na ako gagawa ng gulo kaya hinahayaan ko lang sila but still they should be ready pag naubos ang pasensya ko" She added.