Tiny Step, Big changes

Sari and Tacia strolled into the baby store, their eyes wide with excitement as they scanned the rows of adorable baby clothes, tiny shoes, and all sorts of baby essentials

Sari and Tacia strolled into the baby store, their eyes wide with excitement as they scanned the rows of adorable baby clothes, tiny shoes, and all sorts of baby essentials. The soft pastel colors and cute designs surrounded them, making everything feel so much more real for Sari.

“Okay, I didn’t expect baby shopping to be this fun,” Tacia said with a grin, picking up a pair of tiny socks. “Look at these! They’re so small!”

Sari laughed, feeling a rush of excitement as she looked at all the cute baby items. “mas maganda pala mag shopping, right? okay to kasi nakikita natin ng personal yung mga gamit na pwde kay baby.”

“Well, it is!” Tacia said, placing the socks in the shopping cart. “sabi ko kasi sayo eh, tignan mo ang cute ng mga damit na'to, kainis.”

Sari nodded, her hand gently resting on her growing belly. “parang kailan lang, damit ko lang binibili ko, ngayon para na sa anak ko. I want to make sure everything’s perfect for when the baby arrives.”

Tacia smiled, placing her hand on Sari’s arm. “malamang! nag pa buntis ka eh. Joke lang.”

They continued down the aisles, Sari carefully picking out soft blankets, tiny onesies, and a few baby toys. Tacia grabbed a plush teddy bear and waved it in front of Sari with a playful grin.

“Do you think your baby’s going to be more into teddy bears or bunnies?” Tacia teased, holding up a bunny plush alongside the teddy.

Sari giggled, taking the bunny from Tacia’s hand and inspecting it. “I think both. I want to surround my little one with all the love and comfort I can.”

“Good choice,” Tacia said, adding the bunny to their growing collection of baby items. “This baby is already spoiled.”

As they moved toward the baby furniture section, Sari’s eyes landed on a beautiful white crib with a delicate mobile hanging above it. She paused, her heart fluttering at the sight.

“Ito ang hinahanap ko,” she said softly, her voice full of emotion. “It’s perfect.”

Tacia stood beside her, admiring the crib. “Ang ganda. Your baby is going to love it.”

Sari smiled, her eyes watering slightly as she imagined her baby sleeping peacefully in the crib. “Ngayon palang na iimagined ko na ang mukha niya na natutulog diyan.”

“sobrang excited na ako,” Tacia said, wrapping an arm around Sari’s shoulders. “You’re going to be an amazing mom, Sari. You’ve got the biggest heart.”

Sari wiped a tear from her eye, feeling a mixture of joy and anticipation. “Thanks, Tacia. I’m really lucky to have you here with me. Sana kasama din natin sila Mira at Scarlet no”

“kaya nga eh,” Tacia replied, giving her a squeeze. “bawi nalang sila sa susunod na pamimili natin .”

As they made their way to the checkout counter, their cart filled with baby clothes, toys, and that perfect crib, Sari felt a sense of peace settle over her. She was ready to step into this new chapter of her life, and with her best friend by her side.