Double the love a miracle of two

(COLE AND MIRA)

The hospital room was filled with a sense of calm anticipation, the soft beeping of monitors and the muffled sounds from the hallway barely audible. Mira lay on the hospital bed, exhausted but glowing, her face glistening with a mixture of sweat and joy. The labor had been long, but it was all worth it.

Cole stood beside her, gripping Mira's hand, her heart racing with excitement and awe. She couldn’t stop smiling, her eyes filled with tears as she looked down at her wife, whose strength had left her in complete admiration.

"ilove you," Cole whispered, brushing a few strands of hair from Mira's face. She leaned down to kiss her forehead, her lips trembling from emotion.

Mira gave a tired but loving smile. "We did it," she breathed out, her voice soft but full of pride.

Just then, the sound of tiny cries filled the room. The nurse carefully handed the first baby, wrapped snugly in a pink blanket, to Mira. A few moments later, the second baby followed, placed gently in Cole's arms. The twin girls, so small and perfect, made soft little noises, their eyes barely open as they adjusted to the new world around them.

Mira’s eyes filled with tears as she looked down at their first daughter, her heart swelling with a love she had never known before. "napakaganda nila," she whispered, her voice breaking.

Cole, holding their second daughter, was speechless for a moment. Her heart was so full, she thought it might burst. She looked at the tiny, perfect face of their baby girl and then at Mira, overwhelmed with joy. "Mira, we have two… two beautiful little girls."

The reality of it sank in for both of them at that moment. They had dreamed of this day, and now it was here two perfect little lives created from their love.

Mira laughed softly through her tears, her body still recovering but her spirit soaring. "naiiyak ako," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "They’re finally here."

Cole, still holding one of their daughters, leaned down to kiss Mira again, her eyes brimming with emotion. "You did it, love. You brought them into this world. I’m so proud of you."

Mira smiled, squeezing Cole’s hand. "We did it together."

The nurse came in to check on the babies, but for a moment, it felt like the world had stopped just for them. Cole and Mira stared at their daughters, tiny and delicate, but already filling their hearts in ways they could never have imagined.

"Welcome to the world, little ones," Cole whispered, her voice cracking with happiness as she gazed at their daughters. "You have no idea how much you're already loved."

Mira nodded, feeling Cole’s love surrounding them all, knowing that this was the beginning of a new, beautiful chapter in their lives. Two tiny miracles, born out of love, now nestled in their arms completing their family in the most perfect way imaginable.