Chapter 1

ZOEY POV
It was first day back from summer break and I was now a sophomore, which meant Mark was a senior and this was his last year so I had to make my move.
It was lunch and usually Mark sat with me and Meghan, but this time he was with his other friend Bob. instead Jack and Wade sat with us and we talked.
Meg" so Zoey are you gonna do it this year?"
Z" I don't know."
W" wait do what?"
Meg" Zoey has had feelings for Mark ever since they were little kids and she's too scared to tell him."
J" awww."
Z" shut up."
W" c'mon Zoey you need to tell him... today."
Z" wait what not today."
Meg" yes today girl."
Z" I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend."
W" Zoey he has never had a girlfriend ever."
The bell rang to go to our next class which for me and Meghan was advanced English, where we had to go to Mark's class. when we got in class I saw Mark wave and gesture for me to come and sit by him, I went and we were partners for class. all through the class Meghan was making faces at me from across the room I didn't respond because I was too focused on Mark's cute face.
When class was over the bell rang for us to go home, I stayed a little to talk to my friends then Mark drove me home since we lived right next door in our apartment. Mark have me a bear hug before he went inside. when I got inside my room I laid on my bed and daydreamed about him.