Chapter 2

ZOEY POV
Later in the evening I texted Mark because I needed help on some math.
(Using text slang)
Z" hey can u hlp me with sum?"
M" sre wht up."
Z" math."
M"can I cme ovr.?"
Z" yea."
Mark came over and helped me the. After homework we just hung out and watched tv and did what friends do.
***after 3 hours***
M" hey it's late I gotta go."
Z" ok see you in the morning."
M" ok, you better be ready if you want a ride."
Z" I will."
I gave Mark a hug and a kiss on the cheek and he left. when I left I felt so awkward. I started to think to myself omg why did you just do that maybe he didn't care, I was kind of worried.
The next morning I was waiting for Mark outside in the garage when he came he looked stressed and tired.
Z" hey you ok?"
M" yea just a little tired from studying."
Z" oh, well we have a hour before school and it only takes 30 minutes to get there, you wanna maybe go get a coffee or something."
M" yeah that would be great right now."
We drive to Starbucks and both got coffee, then made our way to school.
***at school***
Meg" hey Mrs.Fishbach."
Z" oh shut up."
Meg" so did you tell him?"
Z" no, but we did hang out and talk, and I kissed him on the cheek."
Meg" WHAT OMG SERIOUSLY."
Z" yeah."
Meg" aww the little girls growing up."
Z" shut up you sound like an old mom."
Meghan and I went to PE class while Wade and Jack went to technology class. we later all met up at lunch and Mark and Bob sat with us this time.
M" hey guys."
Z" hey."
Meg" hey."
J&W" hey dudes."
J" oh Wade we left our books in Ms. Fisher class hey Meghan you're good at breaking and entering can you help us."
Meg" sure."
I knew they were making a diversion to where me and Mark would be alone, but we still had Bob until his girlfriend called him over then we were all alone.
M" so how was your morning?"
Z" tiring, watch out in PE class Mr. Davis is making us run 20 laps and if you walk he'll give you a F."
M" woah thanks for the heads up I have his class next."
Z" yup."
M" well lunch is almost over I better get to the gym early I'm always late."
Z" ok good luck."
M" thanks little chipmunk."
Z" haha."
Mark kissed me on my head and left, then Wade, Jack and Meghan came rushing back.
They all said "Aww." and started asking me a bunch of question, but I zoned out and started daydream get again.
After school I was waiting for Mark but he never came so I just started walking towards the Bart train. while walking I texted Mark that I was taking Bart he texted me back saying he got into a fight and that he had detention. I was really surprised because I've only seen Mark fight once and it was in 3rd grade because people bullied me a lot I wonder what happened now. I walked the rest home and immediately fell asleep.