Chapter 20

MARK POV
I was really happy for Zoey I know she would become a successful woman...Jack is a lucky guy. The day after the graduation I felt something I haven't felt in a while, it was jealousy and sadness because I want and need Zoey. I've been craving her like a fat kid craves candy. I dream about her every single night when I saw her at the graduation I never wanted to let her go, and now that she's grown she's not really too young for me.
The only problem is, is that she's with Jack and seems happy. I'm kind of happy because Zoey doesn't know that she actually lives pretty close to me she lives right down the street from Disney land while I live 1 mile 1/2 away. I could see her anytime that I wanted to and I don't think her number has changed so I could call her.
Z" hello."
M" hey Zoey bear."
Z" oh ! Hey Mark."
M" hey what's up what you doin."
Z" nothing just finished moving in, about to start moving jacks stuff in too."
M" oh jacks moving in with you."
Z" yeah I kind of don't wanna be lonely."
M" well you always got me."
Z" Mark you probably live far from me."
M" I'm actually and mile and half away."
Z" really."
M" yea."
Z" yay I finally get a chance to hang out with you again."
M" yeah."
Z" hey um do you wanna hang out today."
M" sure when."
Z" in about 30 minutes."
M" sure I'll meet you at Disneyland lol."
Z"ok."
ZOEY POV
Z" hey babe we've been moving all day how bout a break."
J" you can take a break but you know I like getting things done so I'm gonna keep working."
Z" ok so um I'm gonna go hang with Mark."
J" who!?"
Z" Mark."
J" I don't want you hanging with him."
Z" what! Jack I hang out with who ever I want you don't control me."
J" fine then choose Me or Him."
Z" Jack you know how I feel about choosing."
J" choose."
Z" stop."
I have a thing about choosing between people it gets hard for me and I start to kind of freak out and panic a little. Jack kept asking me to choose and I went out the door to my car and cried. After I finished crying I went to hang out with Mark, I didn't care what Jack said Mark is my best friend and he's holding me back like I'm a child I hate it when people do that to me.

I met Mark at Disneyland and we went in and had the best day ever before we left we went on  the Ferris wheel and it was cool.
M" hey so when we first got here I noticed your eyes were a little pink, were you crying before."
Z" yeah a little."
M" why what's wrong."
Z" Jack he made me choose between something."
M" doesn't he know you freak out over that."
Z" yea and he still made me."
M" wow."
Z" yea but I'm ok now."
Mark gave me a hug and then we stared into each other's eyes and I kissed him.
Z" I'm sorry."
M" it's fine."
Mark smiled at me and kissed me and started to kiss my neck, I knowing was so wrong but at the moment I wasn't even thinking of Jack. Mark took me back to his place and we had sex and it was the best I ever had.