Chapter 19

It was now graduation and that meant giving my big speech. I guess I did pretty good on it because my mom and dad both were screaming my name. After the graduation I had gotten 5 awards in total I put them in my bad that they gave us and tried to find my family. While looking for them I saw someone and I was shocked. It was Mark I quickly ran passed my family and Jack and gave him a hug.
Z" Mark oh my god."
M" hey congrats."
Z" what are you doing here?"
M" I came to see you how could I miss your graduation."
Mark gave me another hug and a present he had bought me. My family then came over and congratulated me as well with hugs, Jack was with his family so I didn't get to see him. I felt a little bad because instead of running to him I ran to Mark because I haven't seen him in so long, but Jack probably understood like he always does.
We went out to dinner at Apple Bees and it was really fun, after dinner my mom and dad surprised me with two really big gifts my dad bought me a new Range Rover, and my mom got me my own apartment near Disneyland since we already lived in LA.
Z" mom really lol."
Mom" yes honey it's time you be on your own have fun enjoy life, just make sure to pay them bills."
Z" thanks mom."
My stuff was still there and so I thought I would start moving in the morning but for now I enjoyed my last time in my room.
**next morning**
I woke up and started packing my stuff in boxes, I called Jack and he came over and helped me. Instead of going back and fourth because it was kind of a long drive I just rented one big truck.
When we got to my new apartment it was really big and really nice.
J" wow this place is huge."
Z" yeah.. Hey babe I wanna ask you something."
J" ok."
Z" will you move in with me?"
J" of course I will."
Z" yay."
Jack was now going to be moving in which meant having more fun and stuff because now we could do videos for YouTube together and other stuff. I was really happy because now I was living with my boyfriend I have two successful jobs as a youtuber and a artist, and I have everything I could've asked for well except for one thing. Even though Mark was at my graduation I still miss him and wanna see him and talk, he's like my best friend and I don't want that friendship to end.