Chapter 16

ZOEY POV
It was our last year in high school and we were graduating in 2 weeks, I was so excited and a little nervous because I was valedictorian, and I had to make a good speech which is something I'm not that good at but I was still excited for it. Since it was our last 2 weeks at school the seniors didn't really have to do anything like homework or test, the teachers just prepped us for the graduation we practiced and then afterwards we did whatever.
After practice I met up with Jack and we hung out on the field together, we had been together for a year and a half now and it was amazing.
J" hey sweetheart."
Z" hey."
J" what's wrong."
Z" my feet still hurt from practice walking up and down stairs over and over again in heels hurts."
J" aw my poor girl, maybe this will cheer you up."
Jack gave me a 150$ Any giftcard which was a gift card to any store.
Z" oh Jack you really didn't have to do that."
J" I know but I thought you could use it to get a massage or get new clothes anything you want."
*zoey kisses Jack.*
Z" you're the best baby."
J" I know lol."
MARK POV
College was getting harder and harder now that it was my second year. I was studying to get my computer engineering degree since I loved computers and technology. I had moved from where I had lived before and now lived in my own apartment alone. I didn't really like being alone because I got scared sometimes but I guess until I got another girlfriend I had to be.
It was hard because I did miss Zoey a lot but I bet she didn't miss me at all since she has Jack now.
ZOEY POV
After school I drove home and chilled out for a while before going shopping with my mom for prom dresses, we went to the mall and found the perfect dress it was a long dress with a cut on the side black on the bottom and the top was silver and purple and I loved it. When we got back to the house Jack had came over.
J" ohh what's this."
Z" hey hey no peeking at my dress sir."
J" aw c'mon babe just one little peek please."
Z" nope."
J" fine."
*jack picked up Zoey and spins her around and kisses her.*
Z" baby *laughing* what are you doing."
J" I love you, and I know that we're still young but, Zoey Amanda Brown ... Will you marry me."
Z" Jack...I...were..um."
J"...."
Z" ....yes I suppose."
I couldn't believe Jack proposed to me I mean I know we're about to graduate and be all grown up but he just really surprised me with this. I felt like Bella from twilight getting married early. Jack left later and I talked to my mom about this.
Z" mom can we talk."
Mom" of course."
Z" ok so um earlier Jack... proposed to me."
Mom" oh my gosh what my baby's getting married."
Z" mom you're not concerned about this."
Mom" honey you're 18 I do have control over you but you're a grown woman you can do what ever you want."
Z" but mom don't you think it's a bit early to be married."
Mom" well what are your feelings about this."
Z" I kind of don't want to get married right now I at least want to be in college first."
Mom" then honey why did you say yes."
Z" I don't know I just didn't want to hurt him."
Mom" well honey now it's gonna hurt him even more telling him you don't want to do this."
Z" what do I do."
Mom" tell him before it's too late."
Z" ok."
I went over jacks place and talked to him.