Chapter 27

First guys I've been getting ready for high school. So many orientations to go to and I have a over night trip coming up on Thursday through Friday so for the next 2 days it will be nothing but good exciting chapters before I go on my trip.

JACK POV
I got to my car got out of gun from the trunk and held it in my lap as I drove to Mark's place. When I got there I knocked and as soon as he answered the door I slapped him to the floor and just started to beat him up. He was down for a while and I tied him up to a chair. I splashed water on his face and he woke up scared.
J" wake up b*tch."
M" wha what the hell Jack."
J" you been blackmailing my girl?"
M" no what the hell."
J" really cause she came to me crying her eyes out about some video of you and her."
M" what no."
J" what your password."
M" I'm not telling you."
J" oh never mind I got it it was your own name."
M" don't."
J" really Mark really ...porn really smh."
M" shut up."
J" now let's find that video, ah here it is."
*jack watches the video*
J" wow Zoey is really graphic with her words, you must have really been doing your job."
M" Jack let me go."
J"no."
*jack puts the gun to Mark's head*
J" give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."
M" Jack were bestfriends please it's just I missed Zoey so much from when we were in high school and I wanted her back I swear I was jealous."
*jack puts the gun down*
J" Mark you should've known that I was going to find out some day why not just tell me this."
M" I know I'm sorry."
I untied Jack and we made up I punched him in the arm playfully and we talked a little more.
J" Mark honestly you can have Zoey I'm done with her I'm tired of getting hurt and pretending like it's ok."
M" really Jack."
J" yeah I don't care."
M" Jack I'm not gonna take Zoey I want you and her to be happy I just got jealous cause she's an amazing girl."
J" I know I'm just done I need to find someone new."
I left and went home when I got there I told Zoey what was up.
J" Zoey I don't think this can work."
Z" what Jack you can't be serious."
J" Iam I'm tired of getting hurt I need to start over."
Z" Jack you can't leave me."
J" I'm sorry but I am ill come and get my stuff tomorrow."
*jack starts walking towards the door*
Z...JACK IM PREGNANT."
J" what?"
Z" I'm pregnant."
J" well I think you and Mark need to talk about that."
I left and went to Bob's house for the night.
Zoey stayed here and cried again I guess.