Chapter 21

ZOEY POV
The next morning Mark drove me home and when I got inside Jack was there looking as mad as ever.
J" where were you that you didn't come home last night."
Z" I was with Mark and Meghan."
J" where did you guys go."
Z" to Disneyland."
J" why didn't you call me."
Z" my phone died."
J" is...is that a hicki on your neck."
Z" uh...no Meghan uh hit me in my neck."
J" oh."
I went and took a shower while
My phone charger and while Jack watched tv. Afterwards I sat on the couch with Jack and we cuddled.
J" babe I'm sorry I made you choose between Mark and I, I forgot how you get."
Z" oh it's fine."
Jack kissed me and I went to my little office and checked on my phone I saw I got a text from Mark.
M" hey sexy last night was amazing."
Z" hey and yea...."
M" hey so do you wanna maybe hang out again."
Z" um I'm a little busy today, but maybe later."
M" ok."
I made up an excuse to not hang out with Mark because I didn't want what happened last night to happen again. Last night I was into the moment I got caught up in something stupid and it shouldn't have happened. I thought I would keep this a secret from Jack until it was the right time. I went back to the living room and saw Jack still watching tv.
J" babe I wanna take you to dinner tonight."
Z" um ok."
J" I love you and I'm sorry."
Z" sorry for what."
J" I've kind of been acting like a jerk not letting you hang out with whoever you want and just being mean."
Z" babe it's fine."
J" no it's not I know you think I'm a jerk."
Z" no you're the best boyfriend ever."
* Zoey kisses Jack*
We went to dinner and after we got a little drunk we had our own personal party at the apartment and it got interesting. While drunk we were playing a strip game which lead into sex and me getting myself into big trouble, while we were doing it I accidentally screamed Mark's name instead of Jack and Jack got really mad.
The next morning Jack wouldn't even look at me until I got all in his face.
Z" babe I've been saying I'm sorry all morning what do you want from me."
J" how could you scream his name."
Z" I don't know before we did it I was watching one of his videos and I guess I was thinking of the video while we were doing it."
J" mmhhmm ok sure just tell me this, when you guys hung out did you sleep with him."
Z"....what"
J" did you have sex with Mark."
Z".... I know lying won't solve anything so yes I did but it was a huge mistake I swear."
J" wow."
Z" babe I'm sorry."
J" I'm so done."
Jack started to walk out the door and I grabbed his arm and pulled him to stay.
Z" Jack please don't leave me."
J" why don't you call Mark I'm sure he'll be happy to be with you."
Z" Jack please ... I need you."
Jack yanked his arm and walked out I stayed there crying thinking of how I just fucked up my relationship.