Chapter 23

JACK POV
I stayed in my office for 5 hours thinking of how Zoey could do this to me I've been nothing but loyal to her and did everything I could to keep her happy, what am I doing wrong. I had finally came out of my office to eat something and lay down then Zoey came apologizing again.
J" Zoey please don't say anything to me."
Z" ok but I'm going to visit my parents."
J" I don't care just go."
She looked down at the floor and started to cry again and then she left I stayed and worked on some videos and thought more of should I forgive her or should we break up. Later Zoey came back and I talked to her.
J" hey I wanna talk now."
Z" ok."
J" so I've been thinking and you know I'm a forgiving person and and so I forgive you for cheating on me."
Z" Jack I've been thinking too and I was so wrong for even getting into it I know you forgive me but I wanna really really wanna make it up to you because I was so so so wrong."
J" Zoey you don't have to make it up to me everyone makes dumb mistakes it's apart of life I know you didn't mean to do it, it was just a mistake."
Z" no I'm going to make it up to you."
I kissed her and then went to the bedroom and took a nap.
MARK POV
I had to make Zoey mine no matter what it costs, how could she not like me anymore she used to be in love. Zoey is so perfect she's beautiful, smart, talented, she's everything I ever wanted and more I wish I could've made her mine in high school when I had the chance. I called Jack and asked if I could come over he said yea and I made my way over.
M" hey Jack so how are things."
J" we're fine but Zoey is trying to find so many ways to make it up to me."
M" oh well she must feel really bad."
J" I guess, well uh I'm gonna go ...take a crap then maybe we could work on videos lol."
M" ok."
Jack went to the bathroom while I talked to Zoey.
ZOEY POV
M" hey babe."
Z" please don't start."
M" what I'm just saying hey to my lady."
Z" I'm not your lady."
Mark stood in front of me then kissed me, I slapped him and pushed him away.
Z" Mark stop."
M" Zoey what happened to the times where you were in love with me."
Z" I grew up and got someone better."
M" oh really Jack is better he's the best really."
Z" yea he's even better at sex than you."
M" that's not what you were saying last time, you were screaming my name saying oh Mark give me more you're the best I love you so much forget Jack it's just you and me baby."
Z" I never said that."
M" really."
Mark pulled out his phone and showed me a video of me and him that night.
Z" you son of a bitch."
M" now Zoey you don't want Jack to see this do you cause I will show him."
Z" oh my god please don't."
M" ok then so babe come over my house again tonight."
Z" Mark please."
M" oh Jaaaaccckkk."
J" yeah."
M" can I show you something."
Z" ok ok just stop."
J" what is it Mark."
M" oh nothing it went away but you ready to start making videos."
J" yea lets go."
Mark and Jack went to his office and Mark looked back at me with a seductive look on his face. I can't believe he's blackmailing me.