Chapter 11

I went back to my room and called Mark, he didn't answer, I didn't care what my mom said I wanted to get an abortion I don't want to be one of those 16 and pregnant girls.
Later when my mom was taking a nap I went outside and called Mark again.
Z" Mark I'm sorry."
M" no I'm sorry It's my fault you're pregnant."
Z" what are you doing right now."
M" nothing why."
Z" I want you to drive to the hospital."
M" Zoey what are you gonna do."
Z" I told you I'm getting an abortion."
M" you know what you're going too far just have the baby I know it might hurt but just do it it's really nah that hard to raise a child."
Z" no I'm tired of everyone making my decisions for me this is my body and I can do what I want with it."
MARK POV
Zoey had gone nuts now, she didn't wanna have this baby so badly that she would really get rid of it. What is wrong with her, I got up and found her outside I carried her back to my place and called her mom.
ZMom" Zoey what are you doing now."
*crying*
Z" I don't want this."
Mom" are you sure."
Z" yes I don't want this stupid fucking baby."
I felt really bad that Zoey would say that, I walked outside and sat in my car. Zoey saying she doesn't want the baby is like saying she doesn't want me, and if she doesn't want me then I guess I'll just leave her alone and find someone new.
ZOEY POV
Mom" cmon then since you really don't want it."
Z" what?"
Mom" YOU WANT AN ABORTION RIGHT THEN LETS GO GET ONE."
Z" ok."
My mom actually took me to the hospital and we got a picture of what my fetus looked like, it was so small and cute, it probably would've been a boy. I scheduled to get one after school tomorrow, when we were at the hospital the doctors looked at me crazy seeing how I'm 16 and pregnant.
MARK POV
Zoey had went to schedule for the abortion and I stayed home, my mom was gone and I was all alone, I went to the bathroom and did it again(cut himself) I don't know why I do this to myself I want to stop but I feel like something is telling me to continue to do it.
I hated myself for getting Zoey pregnant, what is wrong with me. I stopped and laid in my bed just staring at the picture of the baby that Zoey had texted me, it looked so beautiful why would anyone want to get rid of something that amazing.