Chapter 13

MARK POV
I've been hanging with this girl named Rose, she's really sweet and nice and I like her and I know she likes me I texted her earlier and things got a little nice.
R" hey."
M" hey what's up."
R" so um you probably already know that I like you, so I was wondering did you maybe wanna go out."
M" yeah."
R" ok, so what you doing."
M" nun thinking bout you."
R" you're sweet."
M"yea."
R"I gotta go but ill ttyl."
Well as of now I have a girlfriend which is good for me I need someone In my life to make me shoot other than Zoey she makes me happy but there were some problems.
The next day Zoey stayed home so I just went to school and met up with Rose then Meghan came.
Meg" Mark you're cheating on Zoey?"
M" what we were never together I told you she's my friend and nothing more."
Meg" so who's this?"
M" this is my girlfriend Rose."
Meg" what ever."
Meghan went her class and Rose and I went to ours. Later I got Zoey's homework for her and went home.
M" hey Zoey here's your homework."
Z" thank..you Mark."
ZOEY POV
Whenever I saw Mark I got nervous it's just like in the beginning when it was just a crush I was all scared and nervous. Now it's worst because I think I'm in love with Mark he's so perfect to me I just want him to myself.
Meghan had texted me earlier.
Meg" hey guess what."
Z"what."
Meg" Mark has a girlfriend her name is Rose."
Z" oh that's...good for him...I guess."
I felt heartbroken now I can't believe a girl has took Mark that quickly, I really need to move on from him so badly but I just can't I need help to move on.
Meg" oh yea Zoey did you know that Wade kind of likes you?"
Z"what."
Meg" yeah he told me today, so?"
Z" so... What."
Meg" do you like him?"
Z" Wade is fun and cute."
Meg" so ask him out."
Z" no."
Meg"why?"
Z" guys are suppose to ask out girls not the other way around."
Meg" oh well I can make that happen."
Z" Meghan no just let it happen naturally."
Meg" fine."
I can't believe Wade liked me I always thought he likes this other girl Natalie. Also if this is what I need to move on from Mark then this is great.