Chapter 14

ZOEY POV
The next day at school I met up with Wade and we talked while on our way to school.
Z" hey so Wade I heard you like me."
W" uh no but Jack does."
Z" wait what Meghan told me that you told her that you like me."
W" no I like Natalie."
Z" awww I knew it."
W" yeah but you should talk to Jack at lunch."
Z" ok."
***lunch period***
Z" hey Jack."
J" oh uh hey Zoey."
Z" can I ask you something."
J"sure."
Z" do you like me?"
J"uhh hey I gotta go to class I'll see you there..."
JACK POV
I couldn't let Zoey know that I like her it would probably ruin our whole friendship. Maybe she likes me back I never know but I can't risk my chances. We went to pe class and she continued to ask me and my stupid self gave in and told her.
Z" Jack just tell me do you like me?"
J"...yes."
Zoey smiled at me.
J" do you like me?"
Z"yea."
J" would you maybe wanna go out."
Z" sure."
I had finally made my move on Zoey and it actually went good she was finally my girlfriend, and I loved her.
(Got that idea from KLover16 your comment gave me that idea thanks)
ZOEY POV
I finally have someone to make me feel happy Jack is really funny and cool, he's so sweet and cute when he get nervous. After school before I left Jack gave me a hug and a kiss in the cheek and said "see you tomorrow princess." That made me smile so hard that my cheek hurt. Mark drove me home and we talked a little finally.
M" so how was your day."
Z" amazing how bout you how's Rose?"
M" good and she's ok, how's Jack?"
Z" wait how do you know about Jack?"
M" I saw him kiss you on the cheek."
Z" ok."
Mark said something under his breath and I heard it he said "so it looks like we both moved on." I was a little confused on why he would say that, does Mark still like me? It was this all in my head?