Chapter 22

I stayed in my apartment alone and sadder than ever, I can't believe Jack walked out. I felt so bad that I cheated on him with Mark, even though it was a dumb mistake I didn't even mean to he pulled me into it. I called Jack so many times but he never answered any of them, I texted him and left voicemails and still nothing.
I slept on the floor in a small puddle of my own tears, the next morning I woke up in the bed, I got up and went to the kitchen and Jack was there making something to eat.
Z" hi."
J" oh I was hoping you would still be sleep so I take all my stuff and leave."
Z" Jack it was a mistake."
J" was it really."
Z" yes I promise you."
J" for some reason I just don't trust that it was a mistake I feel like you wanted it to happen."
Z" you can even ask mark and he'll say it was a mistake."
J" ok I will."
Z" what."
J I'm gonna call Mark over and ask him."
Jack called Mark and he came over and started asking questions.
J" so Mark was the sex you had with Zoey a mistake or on purpose."
M" I don't really know it just happened it seemed like she loved it and I loved it, it looked like she wanted it to happen."
Z" YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SEDUCED ME."
M" why would I seduce you you're too young for me."
J" so you did want this to happen."
Z" Jack he's lying to your face can't you see that, trust me I did not come on to him."
J" why should I trust you."
Z" because I'm your girlfriend have I ever lied to before this."
J" well no."
Z" then why trust him."
M" Jack were bestfriends I would never lie to you."
J" I don't know who to believe."
M" well I'm gonna go cause I have work I hope you guys work this out."
Mark walked out and looked at me with a evil look I gave him the same look back.
Z" Jack...."
J" just leave me alone for a while."
Jack went into his office and stayed in there for 5 hours straight while he did that I called Mark.
Z" how could you do that."
M" oh baby I was just kidding."
Z" why are you trying to make Jack break up with me."
M" cause you're mine sexy."
Z" Mark stop."
M" stop what babe."
Z" Stop Mark I'll never be with you."
M" oh you will just watch."
Mark hung up and I got a little worried I didn't know what else he could or would do. Why did Mark want me so badly I thought I was his 'little sister' even fake siblings don't do this.