A secret meeting

*The dress is in the media*
*********
I sighed when I sank my body into the hot water. Taking baths after exercising was one of the greatest feelings in the world. I had bought a new dress earlier. I didn't know how to feel about wearing a dress for Cole, as we were just going into a field, but I wanted to look nice.

A few minutes later the water soon became cold. "I'd better get out if I don't want to look like a prune." I mumbled to myself.

I wrapped the cloth around my naked body and walked around the screen. I walked up to the dress and fingered the fabric. It was a light cotton, but it would keep me warm at night. The dress was like the colour of dark green leaves. The top part of the dress had plain dark green fabric, and around the waist was sort of like a belt. It was simple and that's what I liked about it.

I stood in front of a mirror and smiled. The dress brought out the green flecks in my hazel eyes and the blonde highlights from the sun in my brown hair. It fit perfectly, shaping my hips and bringing out my curves. The sleeves ended at my elbow, and the dress was comfortable enough. The skirt flowed out a little bit, but not by much. Now for the final test. I grabbed my sword withdrew it from the sheath and and lifted it up in the air. I made a couple of moves with my sword.

"This dress is perfect. She met up to my standards." I said. I made it a necessity to be able to swing a sword while I'm in the dress. Now it was time to attack my hair. I brushed it all out, as much of a pain it was.

"Damn long hair." I mumbled. I should cut it, but I'm not sure what people would think if I just chopped it all off. It was past my shoulders and was really annoyingly thick. I put it in a fancier braid and tied a bow at the end. I smiled at my work and walked out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~

"Cole! Stop it! You're making me dizzy!" I said, laughing as Cole spun me around. He ended up tripping and fell down with me on top of him.

"It looks like I made myself dizzy as well." Cole said, looking up at me and laughing. I giggled and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"It's so nice out here in the field away from everything." I rolled off of Cole and onto my back, looking up at the sky. Our horses had run off somewhere to graze after we dismounted.

Cole sat up and propped one knee up and he rested his arm against it. "I wanted to bring you out here for a change of scenery. Sure, forests are amazing, but fields can be just as beautiful as a forest." He looked down at me and smiled.

His eyes were so full of passion as he looked at me. I blushed and looked back up at the sky. The sun was setting in the distance making the sky an array of oranges and pinks.

I was about to sit back up, when Cole propped himself on top of me. He had his arms bent at the elbows near my face, and his face was close to mine. My face was probably as pink as the sky right now. My heart was beating rapidly, and my breathing was more ragged. Even though we kissed once or twice, I still wasn't used to him being this close to me.

Cole brought his hand to my face and removed some hair from my face. He smiled. "You're so beautiful."

"Stoooop you're making me blush." I whined and covered my face with my hands. Cole moved my hands away from my face.

"Well I like it when you blush." He rested his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes. "Kava, I love you. And I'm not leaving you."

I frowned. "What? Are you-" I never got to finish. Cole kissed me before I finished talking. He cupped my cheek with his hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. After awhile, our lips parted. Cole sat up, off of me and I sat up, never taking my eyes off of him.

"Cole, what are you talking about? Are you leaving again?"I searched his face for an answer, but he looked down and didn't meet my eyes. I rested my hand on his shoulder. "Cole, please tell me."

Cole sighed and put his hand on top of mine. "Yes I'm leaving again. I've been called to go after a group of pirates that have been bothering the ports along the coast."

My hand dropped. I looked down at the grass. I didn't say anything. After all how could I say anything? "Kava, look at me." I shook my head. "Kava, please." I didn't look at him, so instead he lifted my chin up so I could look at him. I avoided his gaze and turned my eyes downcast.

"Why?" My voice cracked when I asked. "Why didn't they include me in the plan?" This time I made eye contact with him. Cole smiled and laughed.

"That's what you're worried about?" He sighed in relief. "I though you were about to cry."

I huffed. "First of all I don't cry. Secondly, of course I'm upset! Pirates are my thing why aren't they including me in this?"

"Probably because of all the new recruits."

I sighed and flopped on my back to the ground. "Damn everything."

Cole crawled back on top of me. "You know, I thought you would be more upset about me leaving."

I looked at him and frowned. "Cole, you're the son of a lord, you're going to be going back and forth on trips. I'm not worried about you leaving." Cole's eyes never left mine. Next thing I know we were kissing again. This time it felt full of passion, and lust. Something that was sort of new to me.

I pulled away and smiled. "I think we should get going soon, it's getting late."

"Okay, let me take you home then." His eyes were dark as he kissed my neck. I felt goosebumps rise on my skin as his lips attached to my skin.

"Cole," I breathed.

"Yes?" He hummed, the vibrations sending sparks down my body.

I pulled his face up and kissed him roughly before pulling away and smiling. "It's getting late. Opal and Kinnley would be wondering where I gone off too." I stood up and Cole followed suit.

He smiled as he pulled me to him. "You know, you could just come back to the palace with me and just tell Kinnley that you were tired and took a room." His eyes looked into mine suggestive and open.

I cracked a smile. "I don't know I mean wouldn't anyone else get suspicious?"

Cole kissed near my ear, his breath warm on my skin. "Not if we're quiet."