Chapter 2

When his eyes opened once more, he found himself somewhere he did not recognize. His body stiffened and he sat bolt upright, ignoring how his being cringed at not having enough relaxation. He placed a hand over his heart and felt it, noting it was much slower than it usually was. It frightened him. The adrenaline that was his being had vanished.

“It’s alright. You’ll be fine” He assured himself, standing up. Looking around the room, he saw multiple panels and screens as well as keyboards. He approached one, pressing a button. The screens lit up, showing him run down the corridors. He recognised this - It was just before he had fallen asleep. He watched himself trip and remain still a moment before his body twitched and electricity sparked off his body. A gasp escaped his mouth as he watched the video play. His body rose and glowed as electricity sparked from both within him and outside stimulants. It caused him to float and his hand reached out, shocking the new soldiers who ran down the path at him. The video stopped at that point, displaying an error screen yet he knew he did not need to see any more to know what had happened. The electricity has possessed him once more and taken him far away. It was a occurrence he wished he was not used to.

“Come on...” He said to himself, staggering out of the room and down the metal halls once more, trying to ignore the aroma of burning flesh and other things he did not wish he could sense. He needed to get out of there.