Hell

what is the name of your group? Larry and I looked at each other.....

Les Twins

Everybody was yelling 'Les Twins, Les Twins, Les Twins'. Larry and I went home that night with 100 dollars each that night, but I wasn't aware of what was going to happen when I get home

A few hours later.
It was dark outside, so I checked my watch and it said 11:00 pm. 'Wow, I didn't know I hung out with Larry for 11 hours.' When I took out my house key the door opened and revealed the devil himself also known as the father...

Nobody pov.
The devil name was Lucas. He grabbed Laurent by his twists and started yelling at him for coming home late, and that he didn't do his housework either, and then he smacked him across the face. By this time Laurent is not crying because he used to it, but he was wincing from the pain from his head that Lucas had a hold of. Lucas was still for a second then he dragged Lau to his bedroom and threw him on his bed. He told him to stay put. Now, Lau is starting to panic, he didn't know what was going to happen, but he still didn't shed a tear. When his father came back he had a belt, handcuffs, and he was naked. Laurent tried to run, but before he touched the door he was pulled back by his hair. He started kicking and screaming and losing. Lucas tossed him back over on the bed and handcuffed him to the headboard. He said," You have been really bad lately by coming home late and not doing your housework, so you deserve to be punished." By this time Lau was apologizing and almost about to shed tears, but then he realized that his father was drunk, again. As he was in his thoughts he didn't see his father raise his hand until he felt a sting across his face, then let out a loud scream. Lucas then started taking off his clothes, ripping them in pieces. When Lau was naked his father took Lau's neckwarmer and shoved it in his mouth. Now Laurent is now fully crying he hasn't cried in eight years. Lucas started hitting him with the belt yelling at him saying ' he needs a punishment, and saying what a mistake he was, and that he should have been killed when he was born.' After a couple of minutes, the hitting stopped. What Laurent thought it was over he was dead wrong. Lucas got between his legs and shoved his dick in his ass making him let Bloody Mary scream he was crying, screaming, yelling, and kicking. Lucas was going in and out of Lau really hard making more blood come out. Then Laurent felt his father release inside him, by the time Laurent passed out from the pain.

Larry pov.
While Laurent is being raped.
As I reached the house and went into my room I couldn't help but feel like something bad is happening to Laurent, but I shook it off. After I took my shower I started feeling pain in my backside and face. The pain got to real and I passed out.

9:00 am
I woke up feeling better and happy because I'm supposed to meet Laurent at 10. So I did my morning routine took a shower put my clothes on pants, backward of course, and my jewelry. I looked at my clock and it said 9:45, so I started to get going, didn't bother looking in the kitchen cause I knew that there wasn't anything in there and that my mom would say I couldn't eat because I came home late last night. When I got to the place where we said we would meet the same place where we became Les Twins, but I didn't see Laurent and he is always on time. So I waited for like 2 hours. This feeling came back like something really bad happened to Laurent until I saw him walking or rather limping to where I am with his head down, sunglasses on, and a hat on. I tried to hug him, but he flinched and winced when I did, so I asked him what's wrong, but he wouldn't say anything he shook his head meaning nothing is wrong, but I didn't believe it one bit. So I said, "something is wrong your not looking at me." Then when he wasn't paying attention I took off his glasses and what I saw was terrifying.
Cliff hanger.
The longest chapter I have written so far.