I have to let some steam out

Well as you all know I'm 17 years old. I have a job at Burger King and beside my job is a kangaroo Gas Station. And at that store is a 6'5 white male named Michael. He so happens to take a liking towards me and he started flirting coming to my job asking about me then we started texting and calling each other.  BTW he is 19 years old in college. Then we stayed to get closer and whatever then he was like I have to tell something and I hope you don't get mad. I said OK. The nigga has the nerve to say he just want to be friends and I was cool with that. Now this is what got me he said that he has a fiancé. A FUCKING FIANCE AND THEY LIVE TOGETHER. LIKE WHAT THE HELL BITCH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. being my nice self said in not mad I'm just dissapointed that you didn't tell me sooner and shyt. I wanted to know the chick so I got her name and whatever. Then when I went to work he was like what time you get off I said 9 he gets off at 10. So I got off work and he texted me I'm mad at you I said for what he said cuz you didn't come by to say hey I said sorry don't be sad. Then he said come over. Now I'm in the lobby waiting for my mom to pick me up,  you can call me a coward but I said I'm on my way home my mom came early. Even though black ppl are never on time unless they are your grandma. And then my mom went to the store and was like do you want me to cuss him out I'm like mom he is 6'5 you are 5'4 all he has to do is out he hand out and you won't be able to reach him. Anyway I'm trying to live right with the Lord and not murder anybody. One more thing. So how about I have a new coworker. but that's not the good part. she is my ex boyfriend ex girlfriend she got mad at me when me and my ex was dating cuz she wanted him back so she tried to get me to fight her like bitch if he wanted you you would have had him but anyway she is my new coworker and tried to be my friend like bitch bye with that you threatened me like the bitch is at least 5'6 and she fat as hell. I'm FUCKING 4'11 and a half only 110 pounds while a bitch 200 pounds like damn I barely eat all my food when I eat the kids menu. BTW I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever been having serious writers block and working and school scholarships and shyt. PS I'm not racist I go for all the colors of the rainbow and they have to be guys.