The Truth Part 2

Continues in Laurent pov...
So I'm sitting here firing questions to Larry asking what in the hell is going on and why is she yelling at me. He said that's 'mom'. I instantly froze. Then I thought about 'how does she know my name I never met this woman in my life' I guess Larry read my mind or I said them out loud but I didn't care at this moment he said I have no clue but we are about to find out. The woman started to wake up and she looked at us again with big eyes. Larry and I looked at each other and then looked at her so she could explain how she knows me.

She began telling the story.

'18 years ago I met a man named Lucas, your father, we were madly in love with each other. For the first 6 months, they were heaven until he started drinking and doing drugs. The beating started to happen. When they did I found out that I was 3 months pregnant with you guys. I didn't know what to do so I ran from Lucas. On December 6th I had given birth to two twin boys and I named then Larry and Laurent Bourgeois. Laurent was born 2 minutes before Larry. I couldn't think of two middle names that I like so I gave Y'all the same name. A couple of days had gone by and I was allowed to go home with my babies. When I got home and settled both of y'all down I went to take a shower, so I went to my room and all of a sudden I was being beaten by Lucas and I couldn't do anything. He beat me so bad I passed out. When I woke up I heard crying, so I went to go check up on Y'all, but when I went I only saw Larry and I started to panic. I called the police and for months I couldn't find you we didn't know what happened to you, Laurent. I was so heartbroken. I started sleeping with other men for money and doing drugs because I was angry I couldn't find Laurent.'

I looked at Larry he had tears in his eyes, but he wouldn't shed them. I felt so angry because I was kidnapped, raped, and beaten for 18 years. This was all too much for me so I got up and ran out the door. I heard Larry running after me, but I kept running until I lost him. I didn't know where I was going I was just walking around.