Together

Laurent Pov...
I walked out of the house feeling new and accomplished. I had a total of 500 dollars and Larry had 500. when I met up with Larry he had a smile on his face feeling the same way I am. I ran up to him as much as I could and hugged with all the love I had for him.

A few hours later.
Larry and I have been walking and dancing and getting to know more about each other. Larry loves to cook and knows how to. I, on the other hand, don't know how to cook which is not fair. We love soccer, rapping, and clothes. I just realized that Larry and I dress alike even when we didn't know each other. Ask I asked him "why do you wear your pants backward?" "because when I was little I was always different I didn't like being normal as people would call it I want to be original." "wow really me too" "where should we stay for the night. I looked up at the sky and seen it was pitch black outside. "we should look for an abandoned house and stay there for the night. " "ok"

Larry pov.
Laurent and I are so much alike it's unbelievable. I asked where should we stay for the night, we are currently looking for an abandoned house. We came across a small but liveable.

The next morning
Lau and I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning happy. We went out to grab something to eat so we decided on McDonald. We ordered a Big Mac, large fry, and a large Sprite. People looked at us because they thought that they see two ca blaze and/or two lil beasts.

After Eating their food.
I and Lau left McDonald's and started walking. We talked and messed around. Then we got into some serious business. We started talking about our dance careers. Both of us wants to take it to the next level but we are not quite sure how.

Lau pov.
After McDonald's me and Larry start walking and talking about stuff. We mess around a little. Then we start talking about our dance careers. We both want to take it to the next level. Larry doesn't know how, but I think I might. I tell Larry that we can dance on the street as partners. We can save up money to rent a small apartment for the both of us. Then we can come up with more and better dance moves. We can also start a YouTube channel once we get a camera. The more people that see us the better.

Larrys pov.
Lau tells me about this plan that we can do to help get people to know us. How we can possibly get famous. I agree with what he has in mind. I know that there has been a lot of people become famous through YouYube. It could work for YouYube. It could work for us too.