The Truth Part 1

Then when he wasn't paying attention I took off his glasses and what I saw was terrifying.

He had a busted lip, a bleeding nose, and a handprint on his face. Something told me to protect him so I did. I asked what happened and he said he ran into a pole I said ' QUI EST DES CONNERIES' which means 'that is bullshit'. I asked again he broke down crying. I went over to him and hugged him and told him some comforting words. I told him to let's go somewhere more private. So I took him to an abandoned school and told him when he is ready to talk I'll listen. It took 30 minutes for him to calm down, but he still has tears coming down his eyes. He says that when he got home last night Lucas aka 'father' raped him and beat him until he passed out and that the reason why he came late was that when he woke up he felt a lot of pain and couldn't get up. At this point I'm furious as hell I said "where do you live" he said "why" "because I'm about to teach that Bastard not to mess with my brother" "no Lar, don't its ok" "OK, but you are coming to my house so I can clean you up, but let's get something to eat I hadn't eaten in a week" "really Lar that's why you are so skinny " "but promise me one thing" "no matter what happen you won't abandon me" "I promise. "

At Larry's house.
It took a while until we got to my house since Lau was hurt. I went into the living room and told Laurent to stay put until I came back with the first aid kit. He said OK. All of a sudden my mom started yelling at Laurent apparently she thought Laurent was me so I ran back in there and yelled for her to stop. She looked at me and her eyes got big. She kept looking at me and Lau for a long time into she finally looked and Laurent and said "Laurent" before she passed out. Laurent looked at me with the 'what the hell just happened faced' I honestly do not know.

Laurent pov.
So I got to Larry's house and sat on the couch as soon as I was about to doze off some lady came to me and started screaming calling me Larry. I yelled back I'm not Larry, but she didn't believe me and called me stupid, a mistake, and retarded. I was about to say something else too, but Larry beat me to it. When she looked at him then back at me she said "Laurent" and passed out. Now I'm confused as hell.