He's a surivor (destiny child)

Still Lau pov...
I walked in on Larry watching TV and he looked up and tears started falling. Lilo and I ran up to him and started crying also. " I missed you mon fere" " I missed you to those were h-" "Lilo is in the room" "Really where?" "right here daddy" " awe my baby girl my tanka face" (if you know me they know that i call everybody tanka face  if you want to know why then message me) " Awe look at the daddy daughter bond" "so your not mad" " of course not unless you knew all these years and didn't tell me then I'll have to knock you down to 5'4 and not 6'4" ( i really love their height makes me feel like they can just lay on me and i will disappear) " no brother i didnt know you can ask Lilo" " i believe you I love you so much more than you will ever know" "i love you to my brother and i love my tanka face (picks up Lilo) you know you are coming with us right " " yes daddy uncle Lautrent laufount croissant lubricant laupoo Laurent there it is Laurent "her struggle was super real with your name Lau. "i know right we are working on it or well make a nickname  or something." " well what should we do now its not like we have a good place to stay" " we might not have to worry about that for long. " " you promise you wont be mad " " of course not what is it and its not like ima stay mad at you for a long time." " well i- (whispers to larry) i killed Lucas and some girl and Lilo claims that was her mother but i don't know." " wait you are telling me you killed my  baby momma and our father in just three days where was i." " you was knocked out and Lilo was with you and then the door started jiggling and then i had my gun with me in case something went down i was going to kill them anyway for putting my brother in so much pain. " " the girl that you killed was Lylah i used to date her then i wanted to break up with her because i didn't love her anymore but before i could do that she kidnapped me then raped me and i guess that's how tanka face came to the world. " " So momma got mad at Lucas but didnt do anything about it." i know right but it wasnt her fault because apparently when they was together Lucas cheated with somebody else when he was on a business trip." " still she should have said something, Lucas with is dead beat ass." "well what was you saying about having to worry about the living situation." "oh well when i killed Lucas and lylah wait are you mad about her. " "awe hell naw good you did she raped me to AGAIN ." "oh ok anyway after i did the deed ( ha the deed) i went into their pockets and everything and took credit cards and  and money and keys to both their houses. i don't want to go to Lucas house lets go to Lylah house i have been there and really nice and pretty and payed for . and lastly i looked into both accounts and turns out that Lylah has 26 million in the back from stealing and some other shit and Lucas has at least 1 million we can raise Lilo into a great life especially after what she has been through she needs a break from all of this drama." "where is  Lilo anyway" "she right there knocked out she been sleep its almost 10pm and we been here since 3pm we have been asking forever the only reason why the nurse didn't kick us out since visiting hours are over is because she seen what shape we are and because we are family and understands that being a twin and the other twin is hurt will be difficult to handle for the non hurt lastly because a special someone told them to let us stay." "who was the special person" "cant tell you that baby....brother."  " why did you pause right there like that are you OK" " yes I'm fine you need rest Larry to sleep." " I'm not tired and i want to know who the special person is." " i tell you when we get home tomorrow when you get out the doctor said you can leave tomorrow and take it easy since.... you know ." "OK i love you Lau ." "love you to Larry potter ( that's funny to me for some reason) goodnight tanka tanka."