Im Coming Home

Well i have a new laptop so its easier for me to write and right now im going back into the story and edit and make it easier to read. Typing on a phone is hard.

Larry's pov...

After i was released from the hospital Lilo, Lau, and I was riding around (an gettin it) in this beautiful neighborhood with big houses.

Larry: Lau who house are we going to

Lau:We are going to our house

Lilo: I know this house  wait are you taking me back to mom i don't want to go back please don't make me back with she not let me eat for a long time and she didn't want me called me mean names all the time saying that I'm the one made dad run off i didn't do anything just please don't make me go back ill be a good girl.

Larry: Nobody is taking you back with that devil and I don't think she will ever be back ever again you are going to be safe with me and Lau nobody is going to hurt you as long as I'm with you and i love you with all my heart and I didn't run off when I found  that Lylah was pregnant I didn't even know you existed until the day that met you.

Lau: Awe look y'all going to make me shed some ears and I don't cry . Anyway i sold your house so we can get a new house so we can be a family with a moth- I mean uncle, father and daughter/niece. And because somebody lives in this neighborhood and wants to meet me and Larry and wants to do some business with the person.

Larry: Please Lau i can't take it please tell me who it is I promise i will act surprised.

Lau: Sorry bab- Larry cant tell you but i promise you'll like it better yet love it.

Nobody pov...
So Larry and the gang got out the car when the stopped at enormous house it was absolutely breathtaking like omg. When the crew stepped out and short well compared to the twins she was short was walking towards them. When she reached the twins and Lilo, she said "hello how may i help you"  Lau said "we are looking for Missy Elliot we are Les twins and she wanted us to talk to her " " oh i heard and seen y'all, yall are awesome and super tall" then she started flirting with Laurent and Larry is in the background with Lilo they are both mad because Lilo already knows that he likes Larry more than a brother when they were uncle and niece bonding so she didn't like the woman. Larry on the other hand does not know why  he is angry, but he does know that every time he looks, talk, or hear Laurent he get butterflies in his stomach he don't know why. Anyway while Lau and ugly magee was flirting some other lady was coming towards us. "hello! Ugly magee you were suppose to bring them to me at once they get stop acting like a hoe damn,  anyway what's up yall" Larry and Lilo was struggling not to laugh while Lau and garbage was blushing.

Well its yo girl Ty sorry I have been in hiding. i have major writers block actually I had this chapter in my drafts since last year just didn't know how to end it.  And remember that story with the two kids well ima try to publish some chapters on it it's called the lucky girls.