I'm so confused at the moment

Well... Do you remember the guy I was talking about. Well I was at work and thus delivery man came and my coworker was calling my name I was like what for and they said find out. So I went and the man gave me flowers and candy and said its from Michael. I was so scared like OMG. Then Michael came over and gave me a hug then I walked him out the door and told him thank you for the gifts, then I asked what happened to your fiancé I think she would be mad if she found out about this he said that they broke up two days after I updated. I don't know what to do at the moment like I tell my friends even myself that I like as a friend nothing else but after awhile feelings start to mess up. Ppl tell me to be careful but the thing is that I have met his fiance before and she looks like me but with short hair. I honestly don't know what to do. And to make matters worse Im like one of the oldest workers except for the managers but I'm the shortest and skinniest out of everybody so they treat me like I'm the baby. One coworker be like hey lowercase t looking like the smallest letter in the alphabet. Anyway I seriously don't know what to do and he said he had to ask/tell me before I left work but my mom was already outside. I'm afraid and my family don't like him.