Torture

Day one of torture..
Lar pov..
Today has not been the best day of my life. After the water poured on me. I saw that I was chained to a chair naked. I panicked again. I started praying to Jesus to not let what happen to Lau happen to me. I can't take it anymore. I was taken out of my thoughts when a voice started talking to me. "Lucas" "awe he heard of me" "what do you want" "you know what I want" "no I don't" "well, I want from you what I got from Laurent"
"w-w-what is that" "your pain"
'oh shit'

I was scared for my life. He went into another room and came out with rope, chains, tape, and was naked. I started crying cuz I knew where this was headed. He came to the chair I tried to back away but I couldn't.

Nobody pov..
Lucas went to Larry's face and smacked him. Larry cried out in pain when he felt blood go down his lip. 'well that will leave a scar'(a/n that's the scar on his lip that he has). Larry started to panic he didn't want this to happen. While Lucas is beating up Larry, a women stepped into the from the a shadow in a corner and said," Lucas stop you are going to hurt my future husband" "but Lylah you know I have been waiting for this" " I don't care Lucas I want to be with him"

Larry pov..
What in the hell is Lylah doing here and how do she know Lucas and what does she mean by future husband. OK if you haven't notice I know Lylah.

Flashback into high school..
"Hey Lylah" "hey Larry" "I was wondering do you want to be my girlfriend" " yes I would love to be your girlfriend!!!!!" "Yay great you want to go on a date tonight" " yes I would love to" "ok see you later".
After some months of dating I started to not have feelings for Lylah don't get me wrong I like her, but I think its becoming more like a sister love and not the other kind of love. Also, I have some suspicion about her. One day I was walking after school and some guy started to follow me, then I started running, then everything got dark because he got a bag over my head and knocked me out.
Couple of hours later..
I woke up with a massive headache. "awe, my head" "awe looks who is awake well about time" "Lylah" "well yes that's me so lets get down to business, I sense that you were going to break up with me because you don't love me anymore, well that's not going to happen because I love you to much to let you go. " Then she came up to me and slapped me. "What the hell was that for" "that's for almost breaking my heart" "what is wrong with you, you crazy bitch ". Then she came back up to me got me out the chair with my legs and hands still tied and guided me to a room with a bed which I didn't see by the way and laid me down on it. Then I started to panic like what is she going to do to me. She got on me and ripped my shirt off and started kissing me I tried to move away, but she grabbed my head to keep me still. I was still fighting, but she was strong for a short girl. I wanted to run, but long story short she raped me and made me feel more like a bitch then any other situation I have ever been and that's a lot. Well anyway after she let me go, but made me promise to not tell anyone. Well flashback over.

Present time..
So here we are. Then the door opened and came in a small girl around at least 6. When she looked at me she looked familiar but I don't know her. She came up to me and said "Hey dad" that's when I passed out. I woke up a couple of hours later and I said who in the hell is this and did she just say Hey dad. "hello little bit what's your name" I tried to be nice to her "Lilo" "awe that's a pretty name, so why are you in here" "my mom said she wanted me to meet my dad" "so you are saying that Im your dad" "yes" "prove it" she showed me her birth certificate and the DNA test and it shows that I Larry Nicolas Bourgeois is her father. What in the hell just happened. {just like the song} 

Well that's it for now