Connection

Laurent pov...
So I'm looking at Larry and something in my chest was happy like I'm supposed to know this person, that I'm not alone anymore, and that I should protect him. After a minute of looking at each other, we break eye contact. So we start walking and getting to know each other apparently we are both born December 6th, we love dancing and notice that we are dressed alike and that we both live in hell and are trying to get out. 'My father has a lot of explaining to do.'

Time skip 2 weeks later.
I and Larry became really close in this short time we knew each other it seems like we can trust each other and not feel alone anymore. I came up with a hypothesis that Larry and I are twins that were separated, but what gets me is why didn't dad tell me about this and why didn't 'mom' tell Larry this is confusing. As me and Larry are talking than music came on and we started dancing then all of a sudden I felt a connection with him we both started dancing the same thing like is choreography, and we are both killing it and people are gathering around and throwing money and after the song is over we both bowed and people asked for our names I said Lil' beast and Larry said Ca-Blaze then they asked what is the name of the group and me and Larry looked at each other and said......
Cliff hanger...