Runaway Part 2

Larry pov...
After I had calmed Laurent down I told him a plan. I said we are leaving tonight at midnight.

A few hours later...
When I reached the house the clock said 9:00 pm, great so I only have three hours left in this hell. I packed, clothes, hygiene products, shoes, and money. After I was done packing I decided to take a shower then write a letter. When I got into the shower I was thinking of all the things that have happened over the last few weeks. Getting chased by guys, running into somebody who has the same face as me who turned out to be my long lost twin brother. He turned out to be kidnapped by our father. A lot has happened and it's giving me a headache. After I got out of the shower I decided to write Linda a letter, I don't call her mom anymore why should I anyway.
In the letter.
'dear Linda,
I am running away with Laurent. You have made my life a living hell and I can't take it anymore. You beat me, starve me, and lied to me. You gave up looking for your son like what kind of mother does that. You never listen to me and you were never there when I needed you the most. You don't deserve the title of a mom. Don't come looking for me or Laurent we will be long gone before you realize I'm not there. I hope you have a great life of a whore and a crackhead that you are. While I live my life as a successful dancer with my brother. When we do make it big don't come knocking our door asking for stuff. BTW don't try and separate us again if you try to do something I will fuck you up. I have been by myself far too long and I don't think I can handle it something happens to him.'
Love, not your son anymore,
Larry Nicolas Bourgeois

After I reread the letter I put it I'm an envelope and wrote her name in it and put it on the kitchen counter. I looked at the clock and realized it was 11:30 pm and it takes 30 minutes to get there. So I left and didn't look back.