That Faithful Day

Larry pov.
I was walking home the park after dancing for many hours I only earned 50 dollars. I say to myself, "I'm almost done, just a few more hundreds and I will be set. " I don't come from a rich lifestyle, I live in the hood. I have to work for my stuff. The only way I can do that is through dance. I love dancing, I can't go one day without dancing, I tried and I got sick until I heard music and started dancing I felt better. Even though I love dancing I just can't shake the feeling that I'm missing a piece in my heart and soul and that I always feel lonely and sometimes lost. I thought it was because I didn't know my father, but when I asked my mom about she would get mad and not let me eat. The only thing I know about my dad is that he still lives in Paris and he left when I was born. That made me sad and hurt, but I got over it after a while. Anyway as I'm walking inside the house I hear moans in the house I was like eeeewwwwwwww somebody help me. I chose to be quiet and go to my room. Did I mention my mom is a whore she always has different men coming in the house and have them leaving in the morning? I guess that's how she is making money because she doesn't have a job and I don't tell her about my dancing and making money. She would take it away.

Laurent pov..
I was walking to my special spot where I dance after my father had beat me for no reason, but it's over now. Anyway as I'm walking I'm making up dances in my head with the songs on my iPod, I might be poor living in a poor neighborhood with a poor father doesn't mean I have to look poor, I make my own money. When I got there people who already knew me was gathering around getting their camera out as soon as the beat dropped I was killing it, people who cheering and screaming, " beast, beast, beast". After a few hours, I decided it was time to go home, but I couldn't knock off this feeling that something big is about to happen.

Next day still in Laurent pov..
I was walking around with nothing to do when all of a sudden I was knocked down by somebody and when I was about to yell at the person, I looked at the person and saw me but with some differences. We both liked each other for a minute then started screaming. Then he passed out and some men came running up towards us something told me to protect this dude. All the men look older than us by a couple of years. When they tried to get the boy I stood up and started yelling at them to leave him alone and they said "what are you going to do about it beauty beads, long legs, slim jim. " and that did it all I know I started punching and kicking and winning.