Strange Feelings

Larry pov..
While Lau and I was was going to to our dancing spot something had dawned on me. We don't have a phone to record ourselves. So I brought it up to Lau. "Lau, we don't have a phone or camera to record our dancing" "hmm, I forgot about that maybe if we work hard enough people will record us and put on YouTube be themselves" "yeah maybe, come on before somebody takes our spot." "ok"
When we started the music we lost ourselves. We didn't care about anything except the beat. Lau and I have this connection with each other it might be because we are twins, or we just know each other well, or both. It was Lau turn to dance at some point I would do the same moves as him like it was rehearsed, but it wasn't I just knew what was going to happen, but I couldn't shake it the feelings like I'm being watched I can tell Laurent feel it too because he got tense.

Few hours later..
We went back to the abandoned house feeling good , but worried at the same time. We just couldn't shake the feeling that we are being watched. We went to sleep around 6 in the morning because we was paranoid and because we was raised in the hood you should take extra caution on what you are doing, and when you do it.

Laurent pov..
8am in the morning..
Well me and my brother woke up at the same time. We only had 2 hours of sleep, but we wasn't tired in the morning. We don't even have to drink energy drinks, caffeine, or anything we just have that type of energy. I went outside after I did my morning stuff which was around 9 and was done 10:30, and when I looked there was a note taped to the door. It said 'we will get you and your brother
love dad'.
I am scared out of my mind I don't know what to so should I tell Lau or should I not. I should tell him, but I don't want him to worry about me, he already does that, but if I didn't then he will be even more angry. I have to protect him. I have been looking out more for him. Thats why I won't tell him. I will protect, love, and care for my brother the rest of my life. After I put the letter in my pocket Lar walked in the kitchen and started searching the house like its a regular house. He must have figured it out it wasn't because he didn't find any food in the fridge. He turned around and suggest we go to McDonald's and have breakfast. We went and I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 1:00 and we need to go to ' work' in an hour. I told Lar this and he said OK. We ordered 3 cheeseburgers each with a large fry and a large sprite. We love Sprite. Through my connection with Lar I can tell that something is wrong with him. He's not acting like his self and in my heart I feel sadness, anger, scared, and cautious. So I asked what's wrong and he said nothing "nothing is wrong Lau" I can tell he is lying, "something is wrong Lar I can feel it, and I hate you feeling like this, and I want to help you" " nothing is is wrong and if something was wrong this would not be the right place and right time to tell you" " OK, if you won't tell me now I will get it out of you later and that's a promise". So after our talk and we finished brunch, we headed to out dancing spot ready. Then I got this feeling where I'm being watched, not for my dancing but in a weird creepy way and I'm not liking it. Through twinnection I asked Lar does he feel it. "Lar, do you feel like somebody is watching us in a weird creepy way" " yes and I don't like it we should find a different spot to dance just in case" " I was thinking of that just didn't say it" " so after today we will find some where else to dance, and by the way I feel like we are about to do something at the same time without telling each what we are going to do in 3...2...1 killed it!!!!!!! After a couple hours of dancing we was worn out. It was around 8 o'clock. Some man came up to us with some sunglasses on and said that we are awesome dancers and what not.
Then he said you better watch your back and walked off, and not in a 'people would love you dancing and want to be your friend then use you,' but in a 'I'm coming to get you type of way', but something about voice seems familiar.

I wonder who it is it could be good or could be bad find out in the next chapter
the longest chapter ever