The New DemiGod

I walked in to camp with Gavin when I was 7 and I did not now I was a demigod but that was when I was 7 I am 18 now and my godly parent still has not claimed my yet so Ya .

----------------------------------------------Ariels pov

I woke up at 5:00 pm From my nap I tuck after training .I pulled my covers of and got dressed. I walked out of the Hermes cabin and walked to the forest with my bow and arrow. I was thinking about my godly parent and all since I have a mom so it must be a god then .I love to dance and my weapon is a bow and arrow then it must be Apollo.I got to my spot were I normally go and shot a couple of bow and arrows ,Then I heard a noise I stopped I looked behind me I saw nothing then I felt someone on top of me I fell and the person rolled of and started laughing i looked to see who it was and it was Paige Jordan.With her long brown hair and light green eyes. She is the daughter of Demeter, the goddess of plants she can grow plants and they always look really pretty. " really Paige you hade to do that ?" She stopped laughing and then starred at me with a serous look " yes really you need a little laugh in your life " I got up and picked up the arrows that fell out of my quiver and put them back in there." So Paige why are you here?" She started to jumped up and down " guess who asked me to be there girlfriend " " who" " it is Chris Walker" I thought " wait you mean child of........." " child of Areas Ya him " she jumped up and down and hugged me then I heard the dinner bell ring I starred at her ." Time for dinner " I told her and we walked to the dining hall.
----------------------------------------------
So if you are confused with in the prologue she said she was 7 but now she is 18 well the prologue was when she did not go to camp and in this chapter it is when she was there for 11 years and she goes to school and camp in the summer.