Play

I woke up before any one else did Luke was still holding on to me I looked to were Paige is and she Was spread out like a star fish. I looked back at Luke he looked so peaceful I kicked him in the lag he quickly woke up " what I was sleeping really good i hade a great dream and all you want to do is wake me up not cool man not cool" he grunted at me the stud up. He walked over to were Paige was and she was still asleep. " PAIGE WAKE UP !!!!!!" She was still asleep it tuck us three minutes to wake her up " five more minutes Sues. "
Luke kicked her in the back " hey I was sleeping here and no one kicks me in the back she got up and jumped on top of Luke and he fell down " hey get off get off........look there is a butterfly " Paige looked that way then Luke went back and was on top of Paige " hey you made me look now get off me or I am going to be killed. " he started to laugh then he got off her. We got every thing packed and walked west. We stopped at a gas station. We walked in and got some snacks and something to drink. We walked down the road and waited for a taxi to take us to Kansas then get out to go to a bus stop to go to Hollywood. We finally got a taxi And went right to Kansas.