War part 2

I saw Will he was covered in blood i relaxed a little I looked down and saw blood everywhere. " come on get up " I stranded up it hurt badly I saw a Minotaur come Will grabbed his sword and stapes it in the chest then I heard Will scream I looked behind and saw the bull I was fighting it and pulled out nectar out of my packet Allyssa tuck over fighting the bull while I was helping Will I heard a little girl scream I looked up and saw Lily standing there in shock " Lily go go run !!" She was frozen then Paige came from behind and picked her up and ran towards us " Lily I told you to hide and guess what you do come on the battle felid Paige can you put a barrier around us with vins ?" " yes I will start know" she made a big vine barrier Allyssa went in right before it closed. " hey do we have bandages. " " yes here" Allyssa gave me some. We patched up Will and he was back on his feet " that was the last nectar we hade " " oh so that means no more dying " " ok". Paige brought down the barrie and the monsters were attacking from nowhere " Paige take Lily back and hide " Paige picked up Lily and ran. I was helping Will stand when something stabbed me in the back I fell forward Will went down and trunks me around then I heard someone run over to were I was it was Lily " lily I told yo.." " I know you told me but I am not leaving. " she bend down every thing was getting blurry then I saw a figure thin and tall it was Luke he was crying he ran over to me but Allyssa stepped forward. " no you will not see here it is your fault she is like this" " let him see her " Will told her she looked at him like he was crazy. Luke came and sat next to me he learned of and kissed me on the lips slowly to make time go faster then everything went black.
----------------------------------------------
Stupid Luke.